PDA

View Full Version : Skype "Relationships"

Yanni
01-15-2014, 08:00 AM
I found this on another blog and was shaking my head. The commenters did not want to believe that the guy in this situation was most likely seeing other people, but I think that's exactly what's going on. Basically, the woman skypes, texts, and does other "web cam" activities with this guy, but when she wants to meet in person, he gets so called cold feet. The kicker is that he's been doing this for THREE YEARS!' What do you think?

I am a single parent of twin seven year old boys and I live in Trinidad. I have known my friend who lives in Canada for almost 3 years. Weve been skyping, texting, mailed Christmas and birthday cards. Hes even wired me money for Christmas as a gift to get gifts for my boys and myself. He adores them.Hes introduced me to his sister on Skype and Ive even seen his kid niece and nephew on Skype too. Hes met my dad and sister on Skype as well. We have a lot in common and our personalities complement each other. Weve titled our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend for a while, until we decided that it was too frustrating titling it as such because of the distance and other elements that go along with it. Hes said that he doesnt think that hes good for anybody however if he has to be with someone, it would have to be me. He tells me how beautiful I am all the time and how he thinks our children would be adorable.

Deep inside I cant imagine myself with another guy as hes connected with me on a different level. Weve even prayed together while skyping, among other things #wink wink # lol. About a year and a half ago we agreed Id visit him, however when I started getting my documents sorted out he got cold feet. Hes says he loves me and I him. I can see he gets jealous when I talk about other guys so I know his feelings are genuine. We continue to communicate just like I started earlier still to this date. What should I do.

Trellum
02-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Jesus! That poor woman doesn't want to see the truth; she is obviously in denial, but I really don't blame her.

After all she has invested so much in that relationship, poor woman. It's more than obvious this guy is with someone else in Canada. What a douche.

If I was her I'd just ditch the idiot and find someone worth my time and love.

Me and my boyfriend met after 8 months of skyping. Still together. LDRs can work very well, but you must be careful who you pick. So many folks out there just interested in playing around while his/her gf/bf is away. Low lives.