PDA

View Full Version : Another Celebrity Couple Engagement!

solosinger
01-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Congradulations :confused: I think :rolleyes: Celebrities seem to love to "get engaged".How many actually get married or if they do marry, stay together for the long haul??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540101/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Ashlee-Simpson-plants-kiss-Evan-Ross-just-moments-romantic-Hawaiian-proposal.html

Camella
01-15-2014, 07:26 PM
I can't believe Evan Ross and Ashlee Simpson are getting married. He just doesn't seem like the time to take on a woman who already has a child. Congrats to them but it isn't the most obviously couple to me. He still seems like a teenager.

Peninha
03-03-2014, 09:26 AM
Celebrities getting married might be the read deal or might just be a business deal, to be honest I think we will never know. Hollywood is a read different lifestyle, so they have their own code of conduct...

cookiesandcream
03-04-2014, 05:15 AM
Wow congrats to them. But I agree, most hollywood marriages don't last for a very long time. But there are some cases like Bon Jovi who's married his high school sweetheart and stayed together till now. The Osbournes have also stayed together for a long time. I can't seem to think of any other celebrities right now but there are a few.