PDA

View Full Version : Sorry YOUR MAN IS NOT......

Ladyshucula
02-19-2014, 07:55 PM
I really do not think it is right for women or men in a committed relationshio to drool and act all silly over a celebrity man or female. After All is it not the one you are with that gives you what you need or desire. The one who is sharing your life with you? That is the only person you should be gushing over :confused: So I agree with this transparency:

yvette4887
02-22-2014, 12:27 AM
I so agree! Men or women are drooling over a celebrity who don't know them, think about them, or take care of them. What these men and women have to realize is that these celebrities might seem like the perfect catch, but that's because their acting roles make them seem appealing and breath-taking. But in reality they are probably those man/woman beaters, bad fathers/mothers, cheaters, no sense of respect, smelly, and wacko in the head people we hate to be around. The love one you are sharing your life with since day one is the one you should be drooling about because they know you more than these celebrities. They know the real you not the groupie these celebrities see when they look at you!