PDA

View Full Version : Three Reasons Women Should NOT Chase Men

Camella
07-12-2013, 07:40 PM
I read this a long time ago. Do we agree?

I kind of want to hear from the guys about this, lol

1) When you pursue him, you are being the man.

Men not only like the chase, then need it. If you take over, you're taking his "job" away from him.

2) When you pursue him, you won't know if he's into you.

3) When you pursue him you miss out on how good it feels to be a woman.
One of the wonderful things about being a woman is how good it feels when a man you're attracted to pursues and woos you.

A lot of people want to de-code the opposite sex, if you will. Let's get the conversation started.

AnnaU93
07-13-2013, 03:41 PM
I do agree with this but at the same time the world has changed so much that these traditional ways are just being put behind us. I feel like some men don't have it in them to chase after a woman which is why some women like to just "grab" the guy that they have had a crush on and just spill all their feelings on them and that's how their relationship blooms.
I am however still the type who likes the traditional way which is why I agree 100% with what you're saying. I feel like the male should make the first move and show the girl how he feels and just swipe her off her feet. I feel like this is the most romantic and best way for a relationship to start even if there will always be people who disagree with these views.

vida_llevares
07-15-2013, 12:02 PM
True! Do not deprive yourself of the joy of being chased. :o

damaris mugo
07-16-2013, 06:18 AM
I agree that women should NOT chase after men, to me I somehow feel that this lowers a woman's dignity and subjects you to becoming a man's puppet and just like an object and dumped because you never gave him a chance to pursue you and know what you are worth.
It is true that some men can spend ages before speaking out but that is just but a small number. Men are hunters and women should make themselves rare and be hunted and not giving themselves away.

Mayvin
07-18-2013, 04:33 PM
I think there are some men who probably don't mind being pursued but I think many men honestly like the chase, and value you more if they had to "work" for you.

FatesWing
11-17-2013, 09:15 PM
We do live in different times these days. I would say one thing I've noticed the most over the years is that many guys feel discouraged on an ongoing basis after being turned down so many times. Then here you are, this beautiful girl who has caught his attention, but he just can't take another let down. I've met so many guys who feel like they've been screwed over by women that they're overly cautious. They look for you to give them the "go ahead" or the green light. Overall, I think it has to be a combined effort from both involved.

prey
11-19-2013, 08:49 AM
Women should not pursue men because men will always pursue the women that they are interested in. This does not mean that you should not show some interest in the men that you might feel attracted to.

sidney
11-25-2013, 07:12 PM
If the guy is the shy type, then it would be advisable for the girl to make a move or just simply drop obvious hints that she is interested in the guy because a shy guy is most likely not gonna initiate unless he receives a go signal from the girl. But if the guy is confident, friendly and outgoing, then the girl need not do anything, since for sure the guy will tend to initiate and will most likely have no problem in pursuing her once the girl makes it known that she's interested.