PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary Gift Ideas for Guys

vida_llevares
07-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Hi.

I and my boyfriend will be turning a year old in a couple of weeks. I want the date to be memorable and special. Could you help me out with some ideas for anniversary dates or gifts?

Jcase
07-16-2013, 03:01 PM
I had a humidor made for my guy and he loved it. I went to a local carpenter and explained how I wanted it personalized with his last initial and then he made this beautiful keepsake. I know my guy loved it because he brought it out to show his friends and I wasn't even there so I know he wasn't trying to earn "great guy bonus points"!

dazzlingblue
11-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I don't know if your man wears shirts that need collar stays, but I went on redenvelope.com and bought a collar-stay set that you can personalize each one with different words/phrases that are special between the two of us. The site is often offering up coupons and specials, so they were affordable. It was a way for me to let him know that I was on his side whenever he had to go do a job interview and wear those collar stays in his shirts. He loves them.

But if he doesn't need those, redenvelope has a lot of other for-him goods that can be personalized.