PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried online dating?

Trellum
11-14-2013, 09:24 PM
I've tried online dating before, and I must admit it isn't for everyone. I'd like to know how many of you have actually tried online dating, and how it went for you. I'm actually quite pleased with my results, because thanks to a dating web site I met my current boyfriend. We might even get married in the future (we have plans). I had never met a guy like him, he is nice, but not perfect (no one really is!).

I consider my story to be a successful one, finding a nice, trustworthy guy online or offline is really hard. As a woman, you need to pay a very close attention to any possible red flags, and not rushing to meet the guy too soon.

I just love online dating, because you can get to know the guy a bit better before actually going on a date with him and even saving yourself from a potentially awkward situation! You can tell if both of you have chemistry before even going on, specially if you video chat first and take the time to get to know more about each other, like for example interests and so on :)

There are many great dating sites out there, but girl... be careful! But above all the things, don't lose hope! You might not be very lucky at first, but if you are patient and wait you might actually find someone great :) I never thought it'd be possible for me to find love ever again, but look at me now. Me and my boyfriend have our ups and downs, but we always try hard to solve everything :)

How many of you have tried online dating? How did it go? Please share your experiences!