View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Jesus Is The Object Of Your Faith 1Cor 15:12--14 Amp

Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching is vain, and your faith is also vain.

The early church persistently proclaimed the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. This was not an option for them; neither is it an option for us. The grace of God that is available in the gospel ...

Updated 04-20-2018 at 10:32 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "FOR HE HAS SAID" HEB 13:5 AMP

Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; “For He has said” I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!

If we can only grasp these words by faith, that we have an all-conquering weapon ...

Updated 03-09-2018 at 11:44 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "HEALING WATERS " EZEKIEL 47: 8-9 AMP

Then he said to me, “These waters go out toward the eastern region and go down into the Arabah (the Jordan Valley); then they go toward the sea, being made to flow into the sea, and the waters of the Dead Sea shall be healed and become fresh. It will come about that every living creature which swarms in every place where the river goes will live. And there will be a very great number of fish, because these waters go there so that the waters of the sea are healed and become fresh; so everything ...

Updated 02-22-2018 at 12:45 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "COVERED IN THE BLOOD" ROMANS 4:7-8 AMP

“Blessed and happy and favored are those whose lawless acts have been forgiven, and whose sins have been covered up and completely buried. “Blessed and happy and favored is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account nor charge against him.”

The word here is considered as a testament, the new and old last will and testament of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is observable that the solemn transactions that pass between God and man ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "HOLD FAST & HOLD FORTH" HEB 4:14-15 (MSG)

Now that we know what we have -Jesus, this great High Priest with ready access to God—let’s not let it slip through our fingers. We don’t have a priest who is out of touch with our reality. He’s been through weakness and testing, experienced it all—all but the sin. So let’s walk right up to him and get what he is so ready to give. Take the mercy, accept the help.

The greatness of Christ is set forth by his name, Jesus - the Physician and a Savior, ...

Updated 01-15-2018 at 10:24 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast