View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "GOD WILL PROTECT US " PSA 62: 7-8

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah

Those who have and will have that makes God their confidence, and those who live by faith in his providence and his promise, who refer themselves to him and his guidance at all times and repose themselves in him and his love in the most unquiet times and observe the duties required of them to trust ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Prepared Risen Soul John 6:38-40 Amp

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but that I give new life and raise it up at the last day. For this is My Fatherís will and purpose, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him as Savior will have eternal life, and I will raise him up from the dead on the last day.

In the text Jesus said that He came to do the will of ...

Updated 04-17-2021 at 12:40 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Unclassified News John 4:29 Niv

The woman said, I know that Messiah called Christ is coming When he comes, he will explain everything to us. Then Jesus declared, I the one speaking to you, I am he.

Time is now and has been about the good new which is the word of God and should be proclaim ever were about the gospel saying, repent for The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Not that they must say nothing else about the gospel, but this must be their text on this subject that they might enlarge knowledge of letting the ...

Updated 03-18-2021 at 08:26 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "THE FULLNESS OF GOD " JOHN 1:16 AMP

For out of His fullness the superabundance of His grace and truth we have all received grace upon grace spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing, favor upon favor, and gift heaped upon gift.

The blessing that we are receiving from God it is his grace, that is the good will of God towards us, and the good work of God in us. God's good will works and then the good work qualifies us for further tokens of his good will. As the cistern receives water from the fullness of the fountain, ...

Updated 02-13-2021 at 05:33 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. " DON'T LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE IN THE LORD" Psa118:8-9,Phil3;3

Is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes. For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

Those who sincerely receive and embrace the gospel have fellowship in it from the very first day as a new-born Christian, if he is true-born is interested in all the promises and privileges of the gospel from that first day ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast