View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "FOLLOWING HIS INSTRUCTION" JER1:10-12 GNB

Jer1:10 Today I give you authority over nations and kingdoms to uproot and to pull down, to destroy and to overthrow, to build and to plant." The LORD asked me, "Jeremiah, what do you see?" I answered, "A branch of an almond tree." "You are right," the LORD said, "and I am watching to see that my words come true."

It is fitting God's message should be delivered in his own words, "Mortal man, go to the people of Israel and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Celebration of God's Enduring Love" Psa107:1-2

O GIVE thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endure forever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the adversary.

Our duties to which we are called, as they are many, but the tendency of them all is to first give unto God thanks and the glory due unto his name. We must give thanks to him, as one who has always been our bountiful benefactor and requires only that we give him thanks for his favors - poor returns for riches received. ...

Updated 11-20-2017 at 01:22 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "WHAT THE LORD REQUIRES OF YOU " MICAH 6:8 AMP

He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you. Except to be just, and to love and to diligently practice kindness compassion, and to walk humbly with your God setting aside any overblown sense of importance or self-righteousness?

We find here in the text there is a brief summary of religion, which contains the first principles of faith and obedience, to the commandment of God to his people Israel, and not only them but to the gentile also which ...

Updated 11-04-2017 at 04:39 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Arise and Shine Luke 7:13-15

And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not. And he came nigh and touched the bier: and the bearers stood still. And he said, Young man, I say unto thee, Arise.

Where, and when, this miracle was wrought. It was the next day after he had cured the centurion's servant. Christ was doing good every day, and never had cause to complain that he had lost a day. It was done at the gate of a small city, or town, called Nain, not far from Capernaum, probably ...

Updated 10-13-2017 at 01:19 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "A SPIRITUAL ADJUSTMENT" JOHN 3: 7-9 AMP

Marvel not (do not be surprised, astonished) at My telling you, You must all be born anew (from above). The wind blows (breathes) where it wills; and though you hear its sound, yet you neither know where it comes from nor where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit. Nicodemus answered by asking, How can all this be possible?

The grace of Christ is able to subdue the greatest opposition where Nicodemus as a ruler of the Jews, a member of the great sanhedrim ...

Updated 09-23-2017 at 07:22 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast