View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "THERE IS A WORD" JER 37:16-17 AMP

When Jeremiah had come into the vaulted cell in the dungeon and had remained there many days,Zedekiah the king sent and brought him out and in his palace the king secretly asked him, “Is there any word from the Lord?” And Jeremiah said, “There is!”

There was a word that the Lord had sent to the king concerning about what was going to happen if he did not hear and obey the word that Jeremiah was bring to him from the Lord. Jer 37:6-8 Then came the word of the LORD unto the prophet ...

Updated Yesterday at 09:05 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "THE GATHERING OF THE ELECT" MARK 13: 26-27 AMP

Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory [in royal majesty and splendor]. And then He will send out the angels, and will gather together His elect [those He has chosen for Himself] from the four winds, from the farthest end of the earth to the farthest end of heaven.

It is most certain that the Lord Jesus Christ will come again to gather his elect that he has chosen, and to judge the world, and he will come in all the pomp and ...

Updated 05-20-2018 at 09:03 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "DON'T LOSE SIGHT OF THE WORD " AMOS 8:11-12

The days are going to come, declares the Almighty LORD, when I will send a famine throughout the land. It won't be an ordinary famine or drought. Instead, there will be a famine of hearing the words of the LORD. People will wander from sea to sea and roam from the north to the east, searching for the word of the LORD. But they won't find it. On that day beautiful young women and strong young men will faint because of their thirst.

The word is the beginning of life John ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Jesus Is The Object Of Your Faith 1Cor 15:12--14 Amp

Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen: And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching is vain, and your faith is also vain.

The early church persistently proclaimed the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. This was not an option for them; neither is it an option for us. The grace of God that is available in the gospel ...

Updated 04-20-2018 at 10:32 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "FOR HE HAS SAID" HEB 13:5 AMP

Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; “For He has said” I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!

If we can only grasp these words by faith, that we have an all-conquering weapon ...

Updated 03-09-2018 at 10:44 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast