View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "KNOWING THE TRUTH" 1 JOHN 5:20 NIV

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

It is a great blessing to know the true God, and to know him in Christ which is the glory of all who are Christian, so that it gives us the best account of the true God, and administers the best for our discerning who the living and true God is. We can have a happy ...

Updated Yesterday at 09:21 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "THE INSEPARABLE ONE " JOHN 17: 2-3 AMP

Just as You have given Him power and authority over all mankind, now glorify Him so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him to be His—permanently and forever. Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true supreme and sovereign God, and in the same manner know Jesus as the Christ whom You have sent.

As there is an intimate relation between the Father and the Son, so there is an inviolable union in this doctrine, knowledge, and interests of both; ...

Updated 02-29-2020 at 10:17 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "DEAL OR NO DEAL FROM GOD" Pas 119:132-134 AMP

Turn to me and be gracious to me and show me favor, As is Your way to those who love Your name. Establish my footsteps in the way of Your word. Do not let any human weakness have power over me causing me to be separated from You. Redeem me from the oppression of man. That I may keep Your precepts.

We today as the children of God can come to him like David and ask of him to show us mercy each day and to help us to walk in the right way as he has ...

Updated 02-01-2020 at 12:54 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "IT'S WISE TO SEEK HIM NOW" ISA 55:6 AMP

Seek the Lord while He may be found; call on Him [for salvation] while He is near.

We have here a further account of a covenant of grace which is made with us in Jesus Christ, both what is required and what is promised in the covenant, and of those considerations that are sufficient abundantly to confirm our believing compliance with and reliance on that covenant. We are to seek the Lord for the deliverance of things in our lives to become a Christian and a true Saint in the kingdom ...

Updated 01-10-2020 at 11:09 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "THE WRAPPING CLOTHS" Luke 2:7 & John 20: 6-8

While they were there in Bethlehem, the time came for her to give birth, and she gave birth to her Son, her firstborn; and she wrapped Him in swaddling cloths and laid Him in a manger, because there was no private room for them in the inn. Then Simon Peter came up, following him, and went into the tomb and saw the linen wrappings neatly lying there and the burial face-cloth which had been on Jesus’ head, not lying with the other linen wrappings, but rolled up in a place by itself.

Updated 01-08-2020 at 09:19 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast