View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. " A ETERNAL PARTNERSHIP WITH JESUS" 1JOHN 5:13-14 (AMP)

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God which represents all that Jesus Christ is and does, so that you will know with settled and absolute knowledge that you already have eternal life. This is the remarkable degree of confidence which we as believers are entitled to have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will that is consistent with His plan and purpose He hears us.

This privilege belonging to those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "DID'NT SEE HOW; YET RECEIVED IT" 2 KING 3: 16-18 AMP

He said; Thus says the Lord, ‘Make this valley full of trenches.’ For thus says the Lord, You will not see wind or rain, yet that valley will be filled with water, so you and your cattle and your other animals may drink. This is but a simple thing in the sight of the Lord will also hand over the Moabites to you. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. " THE GREAT SECURITY GUARD" PSA 91:11 (AMP)

For He will command His angels in regard to you,
    To protect and defend and guard you in all your ways of obedience and service.

To feel secure in this volatile world today it is a high priority to be safe from the evil things that are around us which ...

Updated 08-20-2021 at 03:43 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "GOD'S OWN SPIRIT" EPH4:30 AMP

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God but seek to please Him, by whom you were sealed and marked branded as God’s own for the day of redemption the final deliverance from the consequences of ...

Updated 07-17-2021 at 10:20 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. There Is No Other God Isa 45:21-23

Tell Ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Let us see what the point is which many witnesses are called to relate about who have acknowledge of that the Lord is God and ...

Updated 06-26-2021 at 01:10 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast