View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I'M Debt Free Gal 5:1 Amp

It was for this freedom that Christ set us free completely liberating us; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery which you once removed.

True believers who are the children of the promise and of the covenant, are accounted free, and shall abide for ever in the house, they shall have a nail in the holy place ...

Updated 05-27-2020 at 10:41 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "SO BE IT AS YOU SAY" JOSHUA 2:21

And she said, According unto your words, so be it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window.*

Those that will be conscientious in keeping their promises will be cautious in making them, and perhaps may insert conditions which others may think frivolous. Promises are to be kept they are like a vow Ecc 5:4-5 When thou vow a vow unto God, defer not to pay it; for he hath no pleasure in fools: pay that which thou hast vowed. Better is ...

Updated 05-01-2020 at 01:53 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. " Mourning for the Pierced One" Zec 12:10 NKJ

And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

This promise has reference to, and is performed in the graces of the Spirit given to all believers. Isa44:3For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and streams upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy ...

Updated 04-13-2020 at 08:58 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "KNOWING THE TRUTH" 1 JOHN 5:20 NIV

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true by being in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

It is a great blessing to know the true God, and to know him in Christ which is the glory of all who are Christian, so that it gives us the best account of the true God, and administers the best for our discerning who the living and true God is. We can have a happy ...

Updated 04-13-2020 at 08:56 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "THE INSEPARABLE ONE " JOHN 17: 2-3 AMP

Just as You have given Him power and authority over all mankind, now glorify Him so that He may give eternal life to all whom You have given Him to be His—permanently and forever. Now this is eternal life: that they may know You, the only true supreme and sovereign God, and in the same manner know Jesus as the Christ whom You have sent.

As there is an intimate relation between the Father and the Son, so there is an inviolable union in this doctrine, knowledge, and interests of both; ...

Updated 02-29-2020 at 10:17 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast