View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. WHO WON'T SERVE THIS GOD?" MICAH 7:18-19

Who is a God like unto thee, that pardon iniquity, and pass by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retain not his anger for ever, because he delight in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us ;he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

The Lord has done great things for us by the same mind which he cause the deliverance of the Jews out of Babylon that should make upon the neighbor nations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "ENTERING IN THE RIGHT WAY" LUKE 13:24 & JOHN 10:9

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Here is a similitude proposed that it is spoken in the management of a entrance. These similitude is used for the illustration of divine truths, that should be taken from those things that are most familiar and common, that the things of God be not clouded by that which ...

Updated 08-24-2019 at 05:17 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ." SUSTAIN IN HIS HANDS" Psa 37:23-24 AMP

The steps of a good and righteous man are directed and established by the Lord. And He delights in his way and blesses his path. When he falls, he will not be hurled down. Because the Lord is the One who holds his hand and sustains him.

What is required of us as the way to which our happiness can become in the Lord by the directions that is given to us if we would be blessed of Him. God will direct and dispose of our actions and affairs so as it may be the most for his glory. ...

Updated 07-24-2019 at 01:31 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "THE STRENGTH TO EXCEL" Ish 40:29-31 NIV

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
    Even youths grow tired and weary ,and young men stumble and fall but
    those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings
    like eagles they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not be faint.

Here we find that in our weak time of life there is help. God gives strength and power to his people, and helps them to be able to help ...

Updated 06-20-2019 at 08:44 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "IT'S THE LIFE GIVER" PSA119:49-50

Remember the word to Your servant, Upon which You have caused me to hope.This is my comfort in my affliction, For Your word has given me life.

We find David here asking God to remember him during his time of trouble that he had brought upon himself when he sinned. Two things David pleads for with God in prayer, that mercy and grace which he hoped for, according to the word, by which his requests were guided and that God would keep the promise on which he hoped: ôLord, I desire ...

Updated 05-15-2019 at 03:36 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast