View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"FOR HE HAS SAID" HEB 13:5 AMP

Rate this Entry
Let your character [your moral essence, your inner nature] be free from the love of money [shun greed—be financially ethical], being content with what you have; “For He has said” I will never [under any circumstances] desert you [nor give you up nor leave you without support, nor will I in any degree leave you helpless], nor will I forsake or let you down or relax My hold on you [assuredly not]!

If we can only grasp these words by faith, that we have an all-conquering weapon in our hand the word. What doubts will not be slain by this two-edged sword? Heb4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerning of the thoughts and intents of the heart. What fear is there which shall not fall smitten with a deadly wound before this arrow from the bow of God's covenant?
For He Has Said; it is not what he is going to say but that which already He Has Said in, Isa: 55:11 So shall my word be that goes forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Psa119:89-90 Your word, O LORD, will last forever; it is eternal in heaven. Your faithfulness endures through all the ages; you have set the earth in place, and it remains. The efficacy of God's word in the kingdom of nature.
He said to the snow, Be thou on the earth; he appoints when it shall come, to what degree, and how long it shall lie there; he said so to the small rain and the great rain of his strength, and according to his order they come down from heaven, and do whatsoever he commands them upon the face of the world, whether it be for correction, or for his land, or for mercy, It returns not without having accomplished its end.
2Co 10:4-5 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; For He Has Said under no circumstances will I desert you or give you up nor leave you helpless if he said it he will surely bring it to pass.
Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repented. Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken and will He not make it good and fulfill it? Men change their minds, and therefore break their words; they lie, because they repent. But God does neither. He never changes his mind, and therefore never recalls his promise. It is impossible for God to lie, Heb6:18-9That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.
Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stead fast, and which enter into that within the veil; And, when in scripture he is said to repent, it is not meant of any change of his mind (for he is in one mind, and who can turn him?) but only of the change of your ways.
Psa 33:9-11For he spoke, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast. The LORD bring the counsel of the heathen to nought he make the devices of the people of none effect. The counsel of the LORD stand for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations. What "He hath said" must be our daily resort. And this may teach us the extreme value of searching the Scriptures. There may be a promise in the Word which would exactly fit your case, but you may not know of it, and therefore you miss its comfort.
There may be a potent medicine in the great pharmacopoeia of the word, and you may yet continue sick unless you will examine and search the Scriptures to discover what "He hath said." I am the Lord thy God that health thee. Should we not, besides reading the Bible, store our memories richly with the promises of God?
We can recollect the sayings of great men; we treasure up the verses of renowned poets; ought we not to be profound in our knowledge of the words of God, so that we may be able to quote them readily when we would solve a difficulty, or overthrow a doubt? Since "He hath said" is the source of all wisdom, and the fountain of all comfort, let it dwell in us richly, as "A well of water, springing up unto everlasting life."
So that we can grow healthy, strong, and happy in the divine life style that is laid out for us through his word by what he has said for us to do in order to go back with him one day. He Said that we must be Holy as our Father is Holy , He Said that we must love one another as our father loved us. He Said that we must repent and be saved for this is the only way we will see God. He Said in Pro 16:7When a man's ways please the LORD, he make even his enemies to be at peace with him.
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, said the LORD. For He Has Said in 3Jn 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou may prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosper. We must be content with our present lot.
We must bring our minds to our present condition, and this is the sure way to contentment; and those who cannot do it would not be contented though God should raise their condition to their minds, for the mind would rise with the condition. What reason Christians have to be contented with their lot. God hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. This was said to Joshua Jos 1:5 There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
This promise belongs to all the faithful servants of God. Old Testament promises may be applied to New Testament saints. This promise contains the sum and substance of all the promises. I will never, no, never leave thee, nor ever forsake thee. To confirm the promise; the true believer shall have the gracious presence of God with him in life, at death, and forever. From this comprehensive promise they may assure themselves of help from God: So that we may boldly say Heb13:6 The Lord is my helper; I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Men can do nothing against God, and God can make all that men do against his people to turn to their good. Psa 84:11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. For He Has Said in Jer33:2-3 Thus said the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou know not.1Co 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. "FOR HE HAS SAID"; AND THAT SETTLE IT AMEN. BE BLESSED!

Updated 03-09-2018 at 10:44 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments