View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"THERE IS A WORD" JER 37:16-17 AMP

Rate this Entry
When Jeremiah had come into the vaulted cell in the dungeon and had remained there many days,Zedekiah the king sent and brought him out and in his palace the king secretly asked him, “Is there any word from the Lord?” And Jeremiah said, “There is!”

There was a word that the Lord had sent to the king concerning about what was going to happen if he did not hear and obey the word that Jeremiah was bring to him from the Lord. Jer 37:6-8 Then came the word of the LORD unto the prophet Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel; Thus shall ye say to the king of Judah, that sent you unto me to enquire of me; Behold, Pharaoh's army, which is come forth to help you, shall return to Egypt into their own land. And the Chaldeans shall come again, and fight against this city, and take it, and burn it with fire.
This all happen just as Jeremiah said but the king who refused to accept Gods words and put Jeremiah in prison, but this did not stop the word from coming to pass. We find in Jer 1:14-19 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land. For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah. And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.
Thou therefore gird up thy loins, and arise, and speak unto them all that I command thee: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound thee before them. For, behold, I have made thee this day a defenced city, and an iron pillar, and brasen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. And they shall fight against thee; but they shall not prevail against thee; for I am with thee, saith the LORD, to deliver thee.
Just like God used Jeremiah back in those days he want to use us to bring a word to his people now telling them to turn and come back to him. Eze 18:30-32 "Now I, the Sovereign LORD, am telling you Israelites that I will judge each of you by what you have done. Turn away from all the evil you are doing, and don't let your sin destroy you. Give up all the evil you have been doing, and get yourselves new minds and hearts. Why do you Israelites want to die? I do not want anyone to die," says the Sovereign LORD. "Turn away from your sins and live."
It is now the time for the people of God to live and not give up and die.Jesus said in John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. And he said in Rev 1 ;18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. Jesus came into the world to take away the sins of the world so that we could live and have peace, joy, and happeness.
John 1 :1 In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God and in v14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. YES THERE IS A WORD from the LORD. ISA 50:5 The Lord God has opened My ear, and I have not been rebelliou or turned backward. Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.There is a word from the Lord, ISA 55:11 says So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to me void without producing any effect, useless ,but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall proper in the thing for which I sent it.
There is a word from the Lord, God is speaking to you and I eveyday all day long but are we listening when He tells us that no weapon that is formed against us shall prosper, if you are sick that I am the Lord thy God that health thee, or come unto me all you that are labor and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest. Jesus said in John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Joh 12:47-50 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. There is a word that move all doubt and fears. Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and quick to discern the thoughts and intents of the heart. Here we have proper and powerful motives to make the advice effectual, which are drawn from the dreadful example of those who have already perished by unbelief lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
To have seen so many fall before us will be a great aggravation of our sin, if we will not take warning and heed to the word of God and by them their ruin calls loudly upon us; their lost and restless souls cry to us from their torments, that we do not, by sinning as they did, make ourselves miserable as they are.Had we not a Mediator yes, we could have no boldness in coming to God; for we are guilty and polluted creatures. All we do is polluted; we cannot go into the presence of God alone; we must either go in the hand of a Mediator or our hearts and our hopes will fail us. We have boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus. He is our Advocate, and, while he pleads for his people, because he is the word, he pleads with the price in his hand, by which he purchased all that our souls want or can desire.
Jesus said in John15;7 If you abide in me and my words abide you ,you can ask what you desire and it shall be done for you : 2Cor 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound unto you; that ye, having always all sufficiency in everything, may abound unto every good work Deut 28:12-13 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:*so why die when there is much living yet to do.
He is the word yes there is; any word from the Lord?Any word of comfort? Canst thou give us any hopes that the Chaldeans shall again retire?” Those that will not hearken to God's admonitions when they are in prosperity would be glad of his consolations when they are in adversity and expect that his ministers should then speak words of peace to them; but how can they expect it? What have they to do with peace? Jeremiah's life and comfort are in Zedekiah's hand, and he has now a petition to present to him for his favour, and yet, having this opportunity, he tells him plainly that there is a word from the Lord, but no word of comfort for him or his people.The people of God today are asking the same thing is "THERE A WORD" OR "LORD I NEED A WORD" the answer is yes there is open up your hearts and ears and hear what the Spirit is saying to you through his word AMEN. "THERE IS A WORD" For You. BE BLESSED!

Updated 06-23-2018 at 10:05 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments