View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"HANGING OUT WITH THE LORD" LUK 10:40

Rate this Entry
But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Jesus told Martha that Mary chose that good part, any part with Christ is a good part; it is a part for the soul and eternity, the part Christ gives to his favorites who are partakers of him.Heb3:14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end; and partakers with Christ.
Rom8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together . It is a part that shall never be taken away from those that have it. A portion in this life will certainly be taken away from us, at the furthest, when we shall be taken away from it; but nothing shall separate us from the love of Christ, and our part in that love.
Men and devils cannot take it away from us, and surely God and Christ will not. As the accomplishment of the saints' present hopes and expectations as found in Rom8:19 As the saints are suffering for it, so they are waiting for it. Heaven is therefore sure; for God by his Spirit would not raise and encourage those hopes only to defeat and disappoint them. He will establish that word unto his servants on which he has caused them to hope.
Psa119:49, and heaven is therefore sweet; for, if hope deferred makes the heart sick, surely when the desire comes it will be a tree of life, Pro13:12. Now we observes an expectation of this glory It is therefore our wisdom not to promise ourselves any great matters from the creature, not to feed ourselves with any vain hopes from this world, lest we lay up matter for our own vexation; and what we do hope for let us prepare not to be disappointed in that, if it should prove so, it may prove the easier; and let us not be hasty.
Nothing is more gratifying than to enjoy that, at last, which we have long wished and waited for: When the desire does come it puts men into a sort of paradise, a garden of pleasure, for it is a tree of life. It will aggravate the eternal misery of the wicked that their hopes will be frustrated; and it will make the happiness of heaven the more welcome to the saints that it is what they have earnestly longed for as the crown of their hopes.
It is the wisdom and duty of every one of us to choose this good part, to choose the services of God for our business, and the favor of God for our happiness, and an interest in Christ, in order to both.
In particular cases we must choose that which has a tendency to religion, and reckon that best for us that is best for our souls. Mary made her choice whether she would be partaken with Martha in her care, and get the reputation of a fine housekeeper, or sit at the feet of Christ and approve herself a zealous disciple; and, by her choice in this particular matter Christ judges of her general choice was good.
Those who choose this good part shall not only have what they choose, but shall have their choice commended in that great day just as the woman at the well, our personal testimony is invaluable. The woman of Samaria brought the entire city to the feet of Jesus by her confession. Many of the Samaritans believed on Him for the saying of the woman, which testified, "He told me all that ever I did" as she hung out with Jesus.
That was the beginning of a great revival. We can also cause a great revival here today when we Hang Out with the Lord in his word as we give it to others to believe in him and take him at his word. There was another person who hung out with the Lord Luke 19:1-5 And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.
And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich. And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycamore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way. And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house Jesus went to hang out with this man who was a sinner and a thief.
It dose not matter if you are rich or poor Jesus will love to hang out with you, you can sit down with him at any time Rev.3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcome will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
To hang out with the Lord we have to spend time with him in the word, and walking with him daily, talking to him Amos3:3 Can two walk together ,unless they agreed so we have to come in agreement with his word to hang out with him. 2Cor6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
What a marvelous time it will be when we will set down with Jesus in his Father throne, remember he told us that he was gone to prepare a place for us to be with him one day John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also, we will one day be “Hanging Out With the Lord” Amen Be Blessed.

Updated 07-25-2018 at 09:03 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments