View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"DON'T COME DOWN OF YOUR WALL" NEH 6:2-3 NIV

Rate this Entry
Sanballat and Geshem sent me this message: “Come, let us meet together in one of the villages on the plain of Ono.” But they were scheming to harm me; so I sent messengers to them with this reply: “I am carrying on a great project and cannot go down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and go down to you?” Four times they sent me the same message, and each time I gave them the same answer.

The enemies has learned about the work that Nehemiah was doing by rebuilding the wall in Jerusalem because he said this was put into his heart to do. So they set up a plot to stop this good work that they were doing for the Lord. A plot is Any scheme, stratagem, secret design, or plan, of a complicated nature, adapted to the accomplishment of some purpose, usually a treacherous and mischievous one; a conspiracy; an intrigue; as to stop someone or something from happening as in Neh6:1.
Now it came to pass when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and Geshem the Arabian, and the rest of our enemies, heard that I had build the wall, and that there was no breach left therein; though at that time I had not set up the doors upon the gates; they thought it was now or never to stop this work. So they tried to set up a plot by asking me to come down to meet with them and then attack the others who was left to do the work because they had heard that we were well guarded.
They asked Nehermiah to stop and come down of the wall to meet them. With what hellish subtlety they courted him to meet them, not in any city, lest that should excite a suspicion that they intended to secure him, but in a village in the lot of Benjamin: “Come, let us meet together to consult about the common interests of our provinces.”
Or they would have him think that they coveted his friendship, and would be glad to be better acquainted with him, in order to a good understanding between them and the settling of a good correspondence. Like Nehemiah sent the answer back to them no we are not coming down to meet you and stop working ,we also have to tell the devil we are not coming down of our wall and stop during what God has chosen us to do.
The work is not over yet many souls still needed to be saved. "DON'T COME DOWN OF YOUR WALL". You may have trouble in your home and your wall is falling down stay their and build the wall back up; the wall on your job may be coming down do like they did fight with one hand and pray as in Neh6:9 For they all made us afraid, saying, that their hands shall be weakened from the work, so that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands. The wall is there to keep things out and safe from the attack of your enemies this is why they had to rebuild the wall because there was no protection for the city.
The devil will try to make you think that you can't go on because your hands are weak or you can't take it anymore but the devil is a lie because God said in Heb:4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Heb 13:5-6Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee so that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me don't come down off your wall give it over to Jesus and He will work it out, he is a great repairer he was the son of a carpenter he knows how to fix anything he can fix your walls.
Isa61 God sent me to announce the year of his grace a celebration of God’s destruction of our enemies and to comfort all who mourn. To care for the needs of all who mourn in Zion, give them bouquets of roses instead of ashes. Messages of joy instead of news of doom, a praising heart instead of a languid spirit rename them “Oaks of Righteousness” planted by God to display his glory. They’ll rebuild the old ruins, raise a new city out of the wreckage. They’ll start over on the ruined cities, take the rubble left behind and make it new. You’ll hire outsiders to herd your flocks and foreigners to work your fields.
But you’ll have the title “Priests of God,” honored as ministers of our God. You’ll feast on the bounty of nations, you’ll bask in their glory. Because you got a double dose of trouble and more than your share of contempt, your inheritance in the land will be doubled and your joy go on forever. Heb 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labor of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.
Psa122:7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. He teaches us to pray. For all the inhabitants in general, all within the walls, from the least to the greatest. Peace be in thy fortifications; let them never be attacked, or, if they be, let them never be taken, but be an effectual security to the city. Don't let nothing enter in between your walls to cause you to turn your back on God for the princes and rulers especially.
Let prosperity be in the palaces of the great men that sit at the helm and have the direction of public affairs; for, if they prosper, it will be well for the public. The poorer sort are apt to envy the prosperity of the palaces, but they are here taught to pray for it. He resolves that whatever others do he will approve himself a faithful friend to his saints to the communion of saints.
It is for you my brethren and companions' sakes, that is, for the sake of all true-hearted saints whom I look upon as my brethren and who have often been my companions in the worship of God, which has knit your heart to him and to the ordinances of God: He had set his affections to the house of his God he took a great pleasure in public worship, and for that reason we pray for the good of Jerusalem. Then our concern for the public welfare is right when it is the effect of a sincere love to God's institutions and his faithful worshippers.
Act 23:3Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law? Eph 2:14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Eph 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; Eph 2:20 -21 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together grow unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are build together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
Stand and fight for what’s yours we are winners and sure more than conquerors through Him who loves us and that is Jesus Christ our Lord he have already won the battler and paid the price for our victory. Rev 19:11-13 I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. AMEN "DON'T COME DOWN OF YOUR WALL" BE BLESSED!

Updated 08-10-2018 at 11:46 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments