View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"GOOD RIDDANCE NO MORE TEARS" ISA 30:19-22 (MSG)

Rate this Entry
Oh yes, people of Zion, citizens of Jerusalem, your time of tears is over. Cry for help and you’ll find it’s grace and more grace. The moment he hears, he’ll answer. Just as the Master kept you alive during the hard times, he’ll keep your teacher alive and present among you. Your teacher will be right there, local and on the job, urging you on whenever you wander left or right: “This is the right road. Walk down this road.” You’ll scrap your expensive and fashionable god-images. You’ll throw them in the trash as so much garbage, saying, “Good riddance!”

God will be gracious to them and will have mercy on them who cry out to him. This is the foundation of all them that are good. If we find favor with God, and he have mercy upon us, we shall have comfort according to the time that we have been afflicted. Isa 48:9-11 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.
Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.
God said I will make it appear that I am slow to wrath, and will refrain from thee, refrain means to withdraw self away and not pour upon thee what I justly might, that I should cut thee off from being a people.” And why will God thus stay his hand? For my name's sake; because this people was called by his name, and made profession of his name, and, if they were cut off, the enemies would blaspheme his name.
2Ch 7:14-15 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place. Good riddance no more tears.
It is for my praise; because it would redound to the honor of his mercy to spare and reprieve us, and, if he continued for us to be to him a people, so that we might be to him for a name and a praise. It is true that were corrupt and ill-disposed, but God would himself refine us, and make us fit for the mercy he intended for us.
“I have refined thee, that thou might be made a vessel of honor.”2Ti 2:19 -21 Nevertheless the foundation of God stand sure, having this seal, The Lord know them that are his. And, Let every one that name the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor.
If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work. Though he does not find them meet for his favor, he will make them so. And this accounts for his bringing them into the trouble, and continuing them in it so long as he did.
It was not to cut them off, but to do them good. It was to refine them, but not as silver, or with silver, not so thoroughly as men refine their silver, which they continue in the furnace till all the dross is separated from it; if God should take that course with us them we would be always in the furnace.
Psa66:10-12 For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver You brought us into prison and laid burdens on our backs. You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. John 10:10 Jesus said that he came to give us life and that more abundance.
Isa43:1-2 But now, this is what the Lord says he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
The further instances God would yet give us of his care and kindness. He would be present with us today in our greatest difficulties and dangers. “When thou pass through the waters and the rivers, through the fire and the flame, I will be with thee, and that shall be thy security; when dangers are very imminent and threatening, thou shall be delivered out of them. Good riddance no more pain, no more tears, no more sorry , as we look to the Lord we find that he loves and care about us that same way today.
Heb 12:2-3 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
We need to fix our eyes trustingly on Jesus we need to consistently focus on Christ instead of our own circumstances. Christ has done everything necessary for us to endure in our faith. His attention was not on the suffering of the Cross, but on the crown: not on the suffering, but the reward in the end.
Believers should compare their suffering to the torture Christ who endured on their behalf. The reward of his suffering: he has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Christ as the Mediator, is exalted to a station of the highest honor, of the greatest power and influence; he is at the right hand of the Father.
Nothing passes between heaven and earth but by him; he does all that is done; he ever lives to make intercession for his people. His intercession is that he is pleading our cause to the Father on our behalf not as it was in Jer 7:16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee.
But Jesus is our mediator who by the Spirit as in Rom 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also help our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself make intercession for us with groan which cannot be uttered.
And he that search the hearts know what is the mind of the Spirit, because he make intercession for the saints according to the will of God. The assistances which the Spirit gives us in this duty. He helps our infirmities, meant especially of our praying infirmities, which most easily beset us in that duty, against which the Spirit helps.
The Spirit in the world helps; many rules and promises there are in the word for our help. The Spirit in the heart helps, dwelling in us, working in us, as a Spirit of grace and supplication, especially with respect to the infirmities we are under when we are in a suffering state, when our faith is most apt to fail; for this end the Holy Ghost was poured out helps as we are helped one that would lift up in a burden, by lifting over against him at the other end it.
The helping of the Spirit in prayer while we are in this world, hoping and waiting for what we see not, we must be praying. Hope supposes desire, and that desire offered up to God is prayer; as we groan. helps with us, that is, with us doing our endeavor, putting forth the strength we have to the end.
Isa25:8-9 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation and their shall be no more tears.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcome shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. "GOOD RIDDANCE NO MORE TEARS" AMEN BE BLESSED!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments