View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"FOR YE SHALL KNOW HIM " HAB. 2:14

Rate this Entry
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.

The word of the Lord unto his people is that they will know him from the least ones to the greatest, from the richest to the pooreat.2Co 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. Eph 4:20 But ye have not so learned Christ; in order to know about someone you have to learn about them, the word is tell us that we will get to know our God and to be filled with the knowledge of him just as Jesus knew him.
Gal 4:8-9 Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods. But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Joh17: 7-8 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gave me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. Everybody will know that God is the creator of heaven and earth, the maker of all human flesh, and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Joh 14:6-7Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
He that imagines himself a knowing man, and is vain and conceited on this imagination, has reason to suspect that he knows nothing aright, nothing as he ought to know it. If any man love God, the same is known of God. If any man love God, and is thereby influenced to love his neighbor, the same is known of God; that is, as some understand it, is made by him to know, is taught of God those that love God are most likely to be taught of God, and be made by him to know as they ought.
Joh4:6 We are of God: he that know God hear us; he that is not of God hear not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 1Jn 5:18-20 We know that whosoever is born of God sin not; but he that is begotten of God keep himself, and that wicked one touch him not.
And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lied in wickedness. And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. The Son of God has come into our world, and we have seen him, and know him by all the evidence that has already been asserted; he has revealed unto us the true God.
Joh1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him and he has opened our minds too to understand that revelation, given us an internal light in our understandings, whereby we may discern the glories of the true God; and we are assured that it is the true God that he hath discovered to us. He is infinitely superior in purity, power, and perfection, to all the gods of the Gentiles. He has all the excellences, beauties, and riches, of the living and true God.
The Son leads us to the Father, and we are in both, in the love and favor of both, in covenant and federal alliance with both, in spiritual conjunction with both by the inhabitation and operation of their Spirit: and, that you may know how great a dignity and felicity this is, you must remember that this true one is the true God and eternal life” or rather as it should seem a more natural construction. “This same Son of God is himself also the true God and eternal life.”
1Cor 2:9-11 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit search all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man know the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God know no man, but the Spirit of God.
Paul says in Php3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Paul understood that in order to know Christ he had to be revealed to him in a certain way like no other. It is by faith in his blood that he might know Christ that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings.
Faith is called knowledge, knowing him here is believing in him: it is an experimental knowledge of the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, or feeling the transforming efficacy and virtue of them. The apostle was as ambitious of being sanctified as he was of being justified. He was as desirous to know the power of Christ's death and resurrection killing sin in him, and raising him up to newness of life, as he was to receive the benefit of Christ's death and resurrection in his justification.
That he might be conformable unto him, and this also is meant of his sanctification.
We are then made conformable to his death when we die to sin, as Christ died for sin, when we are crucified with Christ, the flesh and affections of it mortified, and the world is crucified to us, and we to the world, by virtue of the cross of Christ this is our conformity to his death. The day and time is coming when we all will know him for in Php2:10-11 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
In Act 17ch Paul was addressing the Men Of Athens concerning the Unknown God. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwell not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he give to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.
That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now command all men every where to repent. Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead. And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
Tit 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate. There are many who in word and tongue profess to know God, and yet in their lives and conversations deny and reject him; their practice is a contradiction to their profession. They come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goes after their covetousness, being abominable, and disobedient, and to every good work a reprobate still; " FOR YE SHALL KNOW HIM"AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 10-13-2018 at 11:13 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments