View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"THE PRINCIPLE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS" MATT. 5:6 AMP

Rate this Entry
​Blessed joyful, nourished by God’s goodness are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness those who actively seek right standing with God, for they will be completely satisfied.

We find here in this text that the writer says that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be completely satisfied. In another text the writer says he who hunger and thirst for righteousness shall be filled, both are right because they are the words of Jesus from his sermon on the mountain.
Christ begins his sermon with blessings, for he came into the world to bless us Act3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities. as the great High Priest of our profession; as He in whom all the families of the earth should be blessed.
He came not only to purchase blessings for us, but to pour out and pronounce blessings on us; and here he does it as one having authority, as one that can command the blessing, even life for evermore, and that is the blessing here again and again promised to those who work the principle, for those whom he blesses, they are blessed indeed.
To show who they are that are to be accounted truly happy, and what their characters are. What that is wherein true happiness consists, in the promises made to persons of certain characters, the performance of which will make them happy. Now if we follow the principles that are giving to us through his word and obey them the blessing will not just over take us but they will follow us everywhere we go.
Principle is the fundamental truth upon which other things are based as the law, a rule of conduct, the method of thing's operation if one hunger and thirst for this righteousness will be filled with the things of God.
Many times when we pray, or sing we ask God to fill us up but what do you ask for, a filling of his word, his spirit, his anointing or the one thing He said first to do,that is found in Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
The great duty required it is the sum and substance of our whole duty: which is to “Seek first the kingdom of God, mind religion as your great and principle concern.” Our duty is to seek; to desire, pursue, and aim at these things; it is a word that has in it much of the constitution of the new covenant in favor of us.
Though we have not attained, but in many things fail and come short, sincere seeking a careful concern and an earnest endeavor is accepted. The object of this seeking, The kingdom of God and his Righteousness; we must mind heaven as our end, and holiness as our way.
Seek the comforts of the kingdom of grace and glory as your felicity. Aim at the kingdom of heaven; press towards it; give diligence to make it sure; resolve not to take up short of it; seek for this glory, honor heaven and heavenly blessings far before earth and earthly delights. We make nothing of our religion, if we do not make heaven of it.
Rom 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what’s said in the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that works is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that work not, but believeth on him that justified the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Even as David also described the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputed righteousness without works, Abraham received the righteousness of God because of his believing in God's word we also can and will received the same in our lives when we do as he said to seek first his righteousness and what so ever we need shall be given unto us, this is a covenant God has made with his people and he will keep it.
Isa45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. Sure shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
Jesus said in Mat 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light here is another one of Gods principle of righteousness rest for your souls.
In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory. David said in Psa9:7-8 But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment. And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness. Psa23:3 He restore my soul: he leaded me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
This is why Jesus said they that hungry and thirst after righteousness shall be filled their soul is longing for something new in it, Pro 27:7 The full soul loathed for an honeycomb; but to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet. Psa42:2-4 My soul thirst for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
A gracious soul can take little satisfaction in God's courts if it do not meet with God himself there: O that I knew where I might find him! that I might have more of the tokens of his favor, the graces and comforts of his Spirit, and the earnests of his glory.
He has an eye to God as the living God, that has life in himself, and is the fountain of life and all happiness to those that are his, the living God, not only in opposition to dead idols, the works of men's hands, but to all the dying comforts of this world, which perish in the using.
Living souls can never take up their rest any where short of a living God. What is the degree of this desire? It is very importunate; it is his soul that pants, his soul that thirsts, which denotes not only the sincerity, but the strength, of his desire.
And therefore, when we chide ourselves to hope in God; when the soul embraces itself it sinks; if it catch hold on the power and promise of God, it keeps the head above water. Hope in God, that he shall have glory from us: I shall yet praise him; I shall experience such a change in my state that I shall want a matter of heart for praise.
It is the greatest honor and happiness of a man, and the greatest desire and hope of every good man, to be unto God for a name and a praise. What is the crown of heaven's bliss but this, that there we shall be for ever praising God? And what is our support under our present woes but this, that we shall yet praise God, that we shall not prevent nor abate our endless hallelujahs?
That we shall have comfort in him. We shall praise him for the help of his countenance, for his favor, the support we have by it and the satisfaction we have in it. Those that know how to value and improve the light of God's countenance will find in that a suitable, seasonable, and sufficient help, in the worst of times, and that which will furnish them with constant matter for praise.
David's believing expectation of this kept him from sinking, it kept him from drooping; his harp was a palliative cure of Saul's melancholy, but his hope was an effectual cure of his understanding "THE PRINCIPLE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS" AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 01-12-2019 at 01:41 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments