View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

It's My Decision Not Yours Isa 46:9-12 NIV

Rate this Entry
I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are now far from my righteousness.V9&12

The Lord is speaking in these passage of scripture that He is in charge of doing just what He is please to do about bring His purpose to pass and when he will make it happen. He tells us that we are stubborn and who are now far from his way of righteousness and who has not accepted his ways and that we need to listen. It's His Decision Not Ours no how he will declare his counsel on salvation which will stand in time.
He said in Isa46:9-10 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure.
Luke 1:70-75 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets who have been since the world began that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all who hate us, to perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember His holy covenant, the oath which He swore to our father Abraham: To grant us that we being delivered from the hand of our enemies, might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our life.
This is why Jesus said in Mat 6:33 -34 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Take no thought for the morrow, for the time will come. Be not solicitous for the future, how you shall live next year, or when you are old, or what you shall leave behind you as we must not boast of tomorrow, so we must not care for tomorrow, or the events of it.
You have greater and better things to take thought about, the life of your soul, your eternal happiness; that is the one thing needful about which you should employ your thoughts, and which is commonly neglected in those hearts wherein worldly cares have the ascendant. If we were but more careful to please God, and to work out our own salvation, we should be less solicitous to please ourselves, and work out an estate in the world.
The object of this seeking; The kingdom of God, and his righteousness; we must put in mind heaven as our end, and holiness as our way. We make nothing of our religion, if we do not make heaven of it. And with the happiness of this kingdom, seeking the righteousness of it; God's righteousness, the righteousness which he requires to be wrought in us, and wrought by us, we must remember to which we are to give the preference.
Seek these things first; first in thy days: let the morning of thy youth be dedicated to God. Wisdom must be sought early; it is good beginning betimes to be religious. Seek Him first every day; let our waking thoughts be of God. Let this be our principle, to do that first which is most needful, and let him that is the First, have the first place in our life.
Jas 4:15-17 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that know to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. God is saying here it's his decision about who is going to live and what they will do, are were they shall go, and if they can do it or not.
Those who know to do good and don't to them it is a sin, a sin that can take you farer then you want to go, cost you more then you want to pay, keep you longer then you want to stay, but if you do what the word tells you in Pov.3:5-6Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thy own under standing. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
We should learn to keep up a constant sense of our dependence on the will of God for life, and all the actions and enjoyments of it. We must say If the Lord will, we shall do this or that all our actions and designs are under the control of heaven.
This and the other thing we may propose to do for ourselves, or our families, or our friends, but providence sometimes breaks all our measures, and throws our schemes into confusion. Therefore both our counsels for action and our conduct in action should be entirely referred to God; all we design and all we do should be with a submissive dependence in God.
We are taught, in the whole of our conduct, to act up to our own convictions, and, whether it have to do with God or men, to see that we never go contrary to our own knowledge. This stands immediately connected with the plain lesson of saying, If the Lord will, we shall do this or that, this is a very obvious thing; who knows not that we all depend upon almighty God for life, and breath, and all things.
He that does not the good he knows should be done, as well as he who does the evil he knows should not be done, will be condemned. Let us therefore take care that our conscience be rightly informed, and then that it be faithfully and constantly obeyed. For if our own hearts condemn us not, then have we confidence towards God; but if we say, We see, and do not act suitably to our sight, then our sin remain.
It is then a great sin in God's account, we will bring great disappointment upon ourselves, and it will prove our destruction in the end. If we want to rejoice in the things of God and that our times are in his hand, that all events are at his disposal, and that he is our God in covenant, this rejoicing is good; the wisdom, power, and providence of God, are then concerned to make all things work together for our good: but, if we rejoice in our own vain confidences and presuming boasting, this is evil; and should be carefully to be avoided by all wise and good men and women.
Psa75:6-7 For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south but God is the Judge. He puts down one, and exalts another. All promotion comes from God this is a strong warning to boastful and wicked people who misinterpret God he is the true Ruler of the universe.
In this season of time God is about to turn things around for those that are his, just as he made and everlasting covenant with Israel in Jer.32:26-27 Then the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?v40-42 I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them, and I will inspire them to fear me, so that they will never turn away from me. I will rejoice in doing them good and will assuredly plant them in this land with all my heart and soul.
This is what the Lord says: As I have brought all this great calamity on this people, so I will give them all the prosperity I have promised them. God is saying the same thing to us today because he change not.Heb13:8 Jesus Christ is eternally changeless, always the same yesterday and today and forever. "IT'S MY DECISON NOT YOURS" said the LORD AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 02-12-2019 at 10:16 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments