View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"YOU’RE INSEPARABLE IN HIM" 1COR 3:21-23 NKJV

Rate this Entry
Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come - all are yours. And you are Christ's and Christ is God

Everything that God has done in the church and also in the entire universe, it makes benefits for all believers everywhere. Psa103:2 Bless the Lord O my soul and forget not all his benefits, Psa68:19 Blessed be the Lord ,Who daily load us with benefits, The God of our salvation is given to us a fresh and new everyday. There is no need or place for foolish boasting or competition among Christians. We do not have to fight for Gods attention for he is a Omnipotent God, he is a Omnipresent God, and a Omniscient God one who sees and knows all things we all are his children those who have accepted Christ in their lives and we need not worry about anything because there is nothing that can come between us and them.
2Cor 8:9 tells us For you know that the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that through He was rich, yet for your sake He became poor that you through His poverty you might become rich. Rom8: 16-17 The Sprit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children then heirs and heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ.
Rom 8:37-39 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
This includes all, that God is to us and has for us; not only reconciled to us, and so not against us, but in covenant with us, and so engaged for us - all his attributes for us, his promises for us. All that he is, and has, and does, is for his people. He performs all things for them. He is for them, even when he seems to act against them. And, if so, who can be against us, so as to prevail against us, so as to hinder our happiness? Be that they are ever so great and strong, ever so many, ever so might, ever so malicious, what can they do
While God is for us, and we are keep in his love, we may with a holy boldness defy all the powers of darkness. Let Satan try to do his worst, he is chained; let the world try to do its worst, it is conquered: principalities and powers are spoiled and disarmed, and triumphed over, in the cross of Christ. It is like what happen to the king in Eze30:21-22 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and, lo, it shall not be bound up to be healed, to put a roller to bind it, to make it strong to hold the sword. Therefore thus said the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand. God got us in his hand when the enemy comes up against us this is what will happen to the devil he has to loosen his hold because he don't have nothing to hold us with.
Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west and his glory from the rising of the sun, when the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. Joh1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. Joh1:11-14 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace an truth. We are His and He is ours who believed and received him into their life. Jesus came and gave his life for us so that we could have a life full of peace, joy, happens and prosperity.
We are one with Christ we are inseparable which means not able to be separated or disjoined, very intimate, as Rom 8:35 says who shall separate us from his love. If no one can charge us are condemn us because of our personal relationship with God then they sure cannot separate us from the love that Christ has for his church which he gave his life for.
Joh17:23-26 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou love me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.
His good-will to the world of mankind in general. Herein he is of his Father's mind, as we are sure he is in every thing, that he would have all men to be saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth. Therefore it is his will that all means possible should be used, and no stone left unturned, for the conviction and conversion of the world. We know not who are chosen, but we must in our places do our uttermost to further men's salvation, and take heed of doing any thing to hinder them.
Eph 1:7-14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; Where in he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself. That in the dispensation of the fullness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him.
In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who work all things after the counsel of his own will. That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise.
Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory. We are inseparable with him because we are one in him Eph 2:13-15 For now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace, he formed one church of believers, whether they had been Jews or Gentiles.
Thus he made in himself of twain one new man, 2Cor:17 If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold all things have become new.
Now all things are of God who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ. A believer's life should change because he or she is being transformed into the likeness of Christ. Instead of living for oneself a believer lives for Christ, instead of evaluating others with the value of the world a believer looks at this world through the eyes of faith with is in Jesus Christ our Lord because "YOU'RE INSEPARABLE IN HIM."AMEN BE BLESSED!
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments