View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"THE STRENGTH TO EXCEL" Ish 40:29-31 NIV

Rate this Entry
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary ,and young men stumble and fall but
those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings
like eagles they will run and not grow weary they will walk and not be faint.

Here we find that in our weak time of life there is help. God gives strength and power to his people, and helps them to be able to help themselves. He that is the strong God is the strength of us all. He do help the weak, many a time he gives power to the faint, to those that are ready to faint away; and to those that have no might he not only gives, but increases strength, as there is more and more occasion for it. Many times our bodily weakness are wonderfully recovered, and made strong, by the providence of God: and many that are feeble in spirit, and faint-hearted, unfit for services and sufferings, they are then strengthened by the grace of God with all might. For us who are sensible of our weakness and ready to acknowledge they have no might, God does in a special manner increase strength to them for, when we are weak in ourselves, then are we strong in the Lord.
He then will help the willing and will help those who humbly depend upon him for help and not themselves, and will do well for those who do their best and also to those who trust not to their own sufficiency, and are so confident of it that they neither exert themselves to the utmost nor seek unto God for by his grace they shall not faint and be weary, and they shall not utterly fail in their services, nor in their conflicts, and under their burdens; they shall soon be made to see the folly of trusting to themselves. But those that wait on the Lord, who make conscience of their duty to him, and by faith rely upon him and commit themselves to his guidance, shall find that God will not fail them.
They shall have grace sufficient enough for them, they shall renew their strength as their work is renewed, as there is new occasion; they shall be anointed, and their lamps which is their body shall be supplied, with fresh oil. Psa 20:6 Now know I that the LORD save his anointed; he will hear him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand. Many people today triumph in God and their relation to him, and his revelation of himself to them, by which they distinguish themselves as them that live not without God in the world that if he see us seeking him, he will be found of us; and he cause us to hope in his word, he will establish his word to us.
We are given The Strength to Excel which means to do better or greater than another or other who know not him or have a relationship with him. Gen 49:3-4 Reuben, my first-born, you are my strength And the first child of my manhood, The proudest and strongest of all my sons. You are like a raging flood, but you shall not excel. For you slept with my concubine and dishonored your father's bed, here Jacob rebuke Reuben for his sinful way and actions with Bilhah. Our sinful ways also and action before God can cause him not to strength us when we are in our weak stage of life.
He gives his strength as a gift, human strength cannot compare with the power of God's the Lord will never let his people down. Psa 121:2-3 My help will come from the LORD, who made heaven and earth. He will not let you fall; your protector is always awake. Jer 9:23-24 The LORD says, The wise should not boast of their wisdom, nor the strong of their strength, nor the rich of their wealth. If any want to boast, they should boast that they know and understand me, because my love is constant, and I do what is just and right.
These are the things that please me. I, the LORD, have spoken. 2Co 4:13 -18 The scripture says, I spoke because I believed. In the same spirit of faith we also speak because we believe. We know that God, who raised the Lord Jesus to life, will also raise us up with Jesus and take us, together with him, into his presence. For this reason we never become discouraged. Even though our physical being is gradually decaying, yet our spiritual being is renewed day after day. And this small be and temporary trouble we suffer it will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble.
That's why we soar on wings like eagles, that's why we can run and not grow weary, we will walk and not faint. Heb 12:1-3 As for us, we have this large crowd of witnesses around us. So then, let us rid ourselves of everything that gets in the way, and of the sin which holds on to us so tightly, and let us run with determination the race that lies before us. Let us keep our eyes fixed on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from beginning to end. He did not give up because of the cross! On the contrary, because of the joy that was waiting for him, he thought nothing of the disgrace of dying on the cross, and he is now seated at the right side of God's throne. So Do Not Grow Weary Just Wait On Him.
Heb 12:3 Think of what he went through; how he put up with so much hatred from sinners! So do not let yourselves become discouraged and give up. When we put our faith in God we will not faint. Faith kept them from fainting: that faith which is of the operation of the Spirit; the same faith by which the saints of old did and suffered such great things. The grace of faith is a sovereign cordial, and an effectual antidote against fainting-fits in troublous times. The spirit of faith will go far to bear up the spirit of a man under his infirmities; and as David set a example to imitate.
Psa 116:10 I kept on believing, even when I said, "I am completely crushed," and who said I have faith so I have believed, and therefore have I spoken. We also believe, and therefore speaks as we receive help and encouragement from the good words and examples of others, so we should be careful to give and be a good example to others. Luk 18:1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to teach them that they should always pray and never become discouraged. This parable has its key hanging at the door; the drift and design of it are prefixed.
Christ spoke it with this intent, to teach us that men ought always to pray and not to faint, It supposes that all God's people are praying people. But that which seems particularly designed here is to teach us constancy and perseverance in our requests for some spiritual mercies that we are in pursuit of, relating either to ourselves or to the church of God. When we are praying for strength against our spiritual enemies, our lusts and corruptions, which are our worst enemies, we must continue instant in prayer, must pray and not faint, for we shall not seek God's face in vain.
So we must likewise in our prayers for the deliverance of the people of God out of the hands of their persecutors and oppressors. Christ shows, by a parable, the power of importunity among men, who will be swayed by that, when nothing else will influence, to do what is just and right. He gives you an instance of an honest cause that succeeded before an unjust judge, not by the equity or compassion able of it, but purely by that of importunity what assurance they have that mercy will come at last, though it be delayed, and how it is supported by what the unjust judge said.
If this widow prevail by being importunate, much more shall God's elect prevail. For this widow was a stranger, nothing related to the judge; but God's praying people are his own elect, whom he knows, and loves, and delights in, and has always concerned himself for. She was but one, but the praying people of God are many, all of whom come to him on the same errand, and agree to ask what they need. As the saints of heaven surround the throne of glory with their united praises, so saints on earth besiege the throne of grace with their united prayers and praises. She came to a judge that bade her keep her distance; we come to a Father that bids us come boldly to him, and teaches us to cry, Abba, Father. She came to an unjust judge; we come to a righteous Father one that regards his own glory and the comforts of his poor creatures, especially those in distress, as widows and fatherless.
She came to this judge purely upon her own account; but God is himself engaged in the cause which we are soliciting; and we can say, Arise, O Lord, plead thy own cause; and what wilt thou do to thy great name? Ish 40:31 Therefore the Lord waits expectantly and longs to be gracious to you, and therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the Lord is a God of justice. And fortunate are all those who long for Him and wait on Him since He will never fail them. Because it is God who give them the "THE STRENGHT TO EXCEL" AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 06-20-2019 at 09:44 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments