View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"ENTERING IN THE RIGHT WAY" LUKE 13:24 & JOHN 10:9

Rate this Entry
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Here is a similitude proposed that it is spoken in the management of a entrance. These similitude is used for the illustration of divine truths, that should be taken from those things that are most familiar and common, that the things of God be not clouded by that which should clear to them. In both of these statement Jesus is saying that you should make your way to God and His Kingdom by striving to come in through the right way which is following in his word, should it be through a gate or a door both are Jesus Christ who is the only way, to true salvation. Joh14:6 Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the Father but by me.
Act 4:10 -12 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. This is the stone which was rejected by you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.This It is not an indifferent thing, but of absolute necessity, that people believe in this name, and call upon it.
We are obliged to it in duty to God, and in compliance with his designs to which was rejected of your builders, you that are the rulers of the people, and the elders of Israel, that should be the builders of the church, that pretend to be so, for the church is God's building.
Here was a stone offered you, to be put in the chief place of the building, to be the main pillar on which the fabric might entirely rest; but you set it as nothing, rejected it, would not make use of it, but threw it by as good for nothing but to make a stepping-stone of; but this stone is now become the head of the corner.God has raised up this Jesus whom you rejected, and, by setting him at his right hand, has made him both the corner stone and the head stone, the center of unity and the fountain of power.
God has made him the entrance by which you must come into in order to see him, he is the doorkeeper, the gateway to heaven he is the only way by which you can enter. When you need to communicate with the Father it is through Jesus, just calling on his name will open up the door were you can come boldly.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. He makes them both free and give rest to them, speaks comfortably to them, guards them by his providence, guides them by his Spirit and word, and goes before them, and he set them in the way of their steps.
David said in Psa.37:24The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delight in his way. Psa119:133 Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Psa119:130The entrance of thy words give light; it give understanding unto the simple.
It would give understanding even to the simple, to the weakest capacities; for it shows us a way to heaven so plain that the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err there in. This is a great use for which the word of God is intended, to give light, and also to give understanding, which gives us that which will be of use to help us in our travels as a road map through this life.
It is the outward and ordinary means by which the Spirit of God enlightens the understanding of all that are sanctified on this road of salvation, some time the way may get dark but with the light of Jesus shining through us and in us we will see clearly the way to go. Luk13:24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Think how many take some pains for salvation and yet perish because they do not take enough, and you will say that there are few that will be saved and that it highly concerns us to strive.
Many will seek to enter in, and shall not be able; they seek, but they do not strive. This is the reason why many come short of grace and glory is because they rest in a lazy seeking of that which will not be attained without a laborious striving. They have a good mind to happiness, and a good opinion of holiness, and take some good steps towards both but their convictions are weak.
Christ avers this upon his own word: I say unto you; and we may take it as his word, for he knows both the counsels of God and the hearts of the children of men is why we should strive to enter in the strait gate on the road of salvation. Isa 35:8-10 and an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein. No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there: And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away. This is why you have to Enter in the Right Way.
John 10:9 Jesus said I am the door by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture which is by The great Shepherd of the sheep who takes wonderful care of the flock and of all that belong to him. God is the great Shepherd, Psa23:1-2 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He make me to lie down in green pastures: he lead me beside the still waters. He knows those that are his calls them by name, marks them for himself, leads them out to fat pastures,
But those who enters not by the door, as having no lawful cause of entry, but climbs up some other way, at a window, or some breach in the wall. They are wicked people to do mischief. What plots will they lay, what pains will they take, what hazards will they run, in their wicked pursuits! This is evidence of a thief and robber, that comes to do mischief to the flock, and damage to the owner of the house.
But if he comes in through the door he will be blessed of by me through me as the door, if any man enter into the sheepfold, as one of the flock, he shall be saved; shall not only by safe from thieves and robbers, but he shall be happy, he shall go in and out. Here are plain directions on how to come into the fold: we must come in by Jesus Christ as the door. By faith in him, as the great Mediator between God and man, we come into a covenant and communion with God.
There is no entering into God's church but by coming into Christ's church and are looked upon as members of the kingdom of God among men and by those that are willing to submit to by his grace that they might have a life more abundant than that which was lost and forfeited by sin, are now more abundant than that which was promised to be, are abundant than could have been expected or than we are able to ask or think.
Rev 21:9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will show thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.
And it had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel they are the gates for entrance. Heaven is not inaccessible; there is a way opened into the holiest of all; there is a free admission to all those that are sanctified; they shall not find themselves shut out.
Now, as to these gates, observe, their number - twelve gates, answering to the twelve tribes of Israel. All the true Israel of God shall have entrance into the new Jerusalem, as every tribe had into the earthly Jerusalem. There are guards which were placed upon them - twelve angels, to admit and receive the several tribes of the spiritual Israel and keep out others. Rev 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defile, neither whatsoever work abomination, or make a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life are the ones who is "ENTERING IN THE RIGHT WAY" AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 08-24-2019 at 05:17 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments