View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

WHO WON'T SERVE THIS GOD?" MICAH 7:18-19

Rate this Entry
Who is a God like unto thee, that pardon iniquity, and pass by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retain not his anger for ever, because he delight in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us ;he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

The Lord has done great things for us by the same mind which he cause the deliverance of the Jews out of Babylon that should make upon the neighbor nations be very much for the honor both of God and his church. Those that had given insulted over the people of God in their distress, and gloried that when they had them down that they would be keep down, shall be confounded, when they see them thus surprisingly rising up; they shall be confounded at all the might with which the captives shall now exert themselves, whom they thought for ever disabled.
David tell us in Psa17:7 Show thy marvelous loving kindness O thou that save by thy right hand them which put their trust in thee from those that rise up against them. Psa143:8-12 Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. Deliver me, O LORD, from mine enemies: I flee unto thee to hide me. Teach me to do thy will; for thou art my God: thy spirit is good; lead me into the land of uprightness.
Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble. And of thy mercy cut off mine enemies, and destroy all them that afflict my soul: for I am thy servant. Just as he knew how to seek help from his God in trouble times we also should be able like wise to do the same, our plea should be “For in thee do I trust, and in thee only; I look not for comfort in any other.” God your goodness is commonly wrought for those who trust in you and by their faith.
Rom8:16-18 The Spirit itself bear witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature wait for the manifestation of the sons of God.
To God be the glory for the things he has done ,now and are going to do for us if we keep on trusting in him he will see us though just keep the faith and believing for it shall come to pass.Pro3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psa119:132-134 Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou use to do unto those that love thy name. Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me. Deliver me from the oppression of man: so will I keep thy precepts. Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk, sometimes those that are much in care to walk right are in doubt, and in the dark, which is the right way is in need of guidance by the Holy Spirit. Let them come boldly to the throne of grace, and beg of God, by his word, and Spirit, and providence, to show them the way, and prevent their missing it.
A good man does not ask what is the way in which he must walk, or in which is the most pleasant way to walk, but what is the right way, the way in which he should walk with the grace of God, and not only to put us into the good way, but to keep us and carry us on in it. The appearance of God's providence for us is that God would in his own way and time, give to us rest from our troubles. “Deliver me, O Lord! from my enemies, that they may not have their will against me; for I flee unto thee to hide me; I trust to thee to defend me in my trouble, and therefore to rescue me out of it.
Who Won't want to Service A God like this one? He is so wonderful, caring, loving, kind merciful, and forgiven much more to them who put their trust in Him. There is no other God like this God Isa45:5-7 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
Isa45:18-19 For thus said the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else. I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Here we are encouraged to depend upon the power of God when we are brought very low and are utterly incapable of helping ourselves, our help stands in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth, which he mentions ,not only for their own glory, but for their comfort through him.
The heavens and earth shall contribute if he please, to the deliverance of the church Isa45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it for he created both, and therefore has both at command. He made the earth, and created man upon it, for it was intended to be a habitation for man. He has therefore not only authority, but wisdom and power sufficient to govern man here on this earth and to make what use he pleases of him. His hands have stretched out the heavens, and all their hosts he commanded into being at first, and therefore still governs all their motions and influences.
We must not expect salvation without repentance, and righteousness, for they spring up together and together the Lord hath created them; what he has joined together, let not us therefore put asunder. Psa85:9-11. Surely his salvation is nigh them that fear him; that glory may dwell in our land. Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the earth; and righteousness shall look down from heaven. Yea, the LORD shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. Righteousness shall go before him; and shall set us in the way of his steps.
Christ died to save us from our sins, not in our sins, and is made redemption to us by being made to us righteousness and sanctification. The means of this great deliverance. Rather than it shall fail, when the set time for it shall come, the heavens shall drop down righteousness, and the earth shall open to bring forth salvation, and both concur to the reformation, and so to the restoration, of God's people.
It is from heaven, from above the skies, that righteousness drops down, for every grace and good gift is from above; since the more plentiful effusion of the Spirit it is now poured down, and, if our hearts be open to receive it, the product will be the fruits of righteousness and the great salvation to us and all of our sins are cast into the sea of forgiveness by a God who loves us and cares about us greatly because he gave us his only begotten son who is Jesus Christ our Lord to save us from death hell and destruction so "WHO WON'T SERVE THIS GOD"? AMEN BE BLESSED
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments