View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

GODíS PERFECTED PROMISES Psalm 138:7-8 (NLT)

Rate this Entry
Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. The Lord will work out his plans for my life, for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Donít abandon me, for you made me.

Here is a God who takes care of his afflicted oppressed people, even if a great and good man may expects to walk in the midst of trouble, yet he can encourages himself with hope, that God would comfort him: ďWhen my spirit is ready to sink and fail, thou shall revive me, and make me easy and cheerful under my troubles.Ē Divine consolations have enough in us to revive us even when we walk in the midst of troubles and are ready to die away for fear , he know that God would protect him, and plead his cause.ďThou shall stretch forth thy hand, though not against my enemies to destroy them, yet against the wrath of my enemies, to restrain them who set bounds to it.Ē
That he would in due time work deliverance for him, as he has one hand to stretch out against his enemies, so he has another to save them.Christ is the right hand of the Lord, that shall save all those who serve him Mat 18:11 For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Our souls by nature are lost souls; God lost the service of a fallen man, he lost the honor that he should have had from him.
Christ's purpose into the world was to save that which was lost, to reduce us to our allegiance, restore us to our work, reinstate us in our privileges, and so to put us into the right way that leads to our great end; and to save those that are spiritually lost from being eternally so.This is a good reason why the least and weakest believers should not be despised or offended if Christ put such a value upon them, let us not undervalue them. If he denied himself so much for their salvation, surely we should deny ourselves for their edification and consolation. If Christ came into the world to save souls, and his heart is so much upon that work, he will reckon severely with those that obstruct and hinder it, by obstructing the progress of those that are setting their faces heavenward, and so hinder his great design.
Php1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. An appeal to God concerning the truth of this for God says how greatly I long after you all in the bowels of Jesus Christ, having them in his heart, he longed after them; either he longed to see them, longed to hear from them, or he longed for their spiritual welfare and their increase and improvement in knowledge and grace.
He had joy in them because of the good he saw and heard of among them; yet still he longed after them, to hear of more of it among them; and he longed after them all, not only those among them who were wealthy, but even the meanest and poorest; and he longed greatly after them, or with strong affection and great good-will; and this in the bowels of Jesus Christ, with that tender concern which Christ himself has and has shown to precious souls.
God made us a promise in Heb 13:5-6 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Every promise made by God is confirm Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. 2Co 1:20-22 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
Rom 15:8-9 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers. And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name. Now he which stabilized us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God. Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.
Psa50:1-5 The mighty God, even the Lord, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people. Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. Psa50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shall glorify me.
This is why the Lord said in Psa138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concern me: thy mercy, O LORD, endure for ever: forsake not the works of thy own hands. To perfect that which concern us is to bring our situation that is regard to circumstance.
A PERFECTED PROMISE made by God, let's note what that means, it is to make something completely free from faults or defects, or to improve making things perfect and bring to completion and is finish and which is made better. This assurance us we have that whatever good work God has begun in us and for his people he will perform it. The Lord will perfect that which concerns us, that which is most needful for us, and he knows what is best for us all.
We are careful and cumbered about many things that should not concern us, but he knows what are the things that really are of consequence to us and he will order them for the best that which we are most concerned about. Every good man should be mostly concerned about his duty to God and his happiness in God, and his purpose that the former may be faithfully done and the latter effectually secured.
If indeed these are the things that our hearts are most upon, and concerning which we are most solicitous, there is a good work begun in us, and he that has begun it will perfect it, we may be confident he will because thy mercy O Lord endures for ever and therefore we could here with the more assurance make it the matter of our hope for if we give God the glory of his mercy, we may take to ourselves the comfort of it. Our hopes that we shall persevere must be founded, not upon our own strength, for that will fail us, but upon the mercy of God, for that will not fail.
It is well pleaded Lord, I am the work of thy own hands, my soul is so concerns to you oh Lord, for us who we love and do love to the end and as for God his work is perfect. Psa136:23-26 Who remembered us in our low estate: for his mercy endure for ever: And hath redeemed us from our enemies, for his mercy endure for ever.Who give food to all flesh: for his mercy endure forever. O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endure for ever. God's everlasting mercy is here celebrated, in the redemption of his church and out of the hands of their oppressors when in the years of their servitude, their estate was very low, God remembered them and raised them up.
He remembered us, the children of men, in our low estate, in our lost estate, for his mercy endure for ever so he sent his Son to redeem us from sin, and death, and hell, and all our spiritual enemies, and in the provision he makes for all the creations.God is a promise keeper Gal 4:28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, so are the children of promise.Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. 2Pe 1:3-4 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue. Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust by "GOD'S PERFECTED PROMISES." AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 10-08-2019 at 10:40 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments