View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"DEAL OR NO DEAL FROM GOD" Pas 119:132-134 AMP

Rate this Entry
Turn to me and be gracious to me and show me favor, As is Your way to those who love Your name. Establish my footsteps in the way of Your word. Do not let any human weakness have power over me causing me to be separated from You. Redeem me from the oppression of man. That I may keep Your precepts.

We today as the children of God can come to him like David and ask of him to show us mercy each day and to help us to walk in the right way as he has instructed us through his word. In this scripture David asked God to love him and be gracious unto him, to redeem him from the oppression of man even thou he have committed sin he said to God like you used to do for your people, he wanted God to give him mercy the same way as a Deal; that I may keep your precepts.
David is looking for a deal from God, he is asking him to take cognizance of him and his affairs, and be merciful unto him, he said let me taste the sweetness of thy mercy and receive the gifts of thy mercy. This is what a plea for mercy “Lord, I am one of those that love thy name, I love thee and thy word, and thou us to be kind to those that do so; and Lord wilt thou be not worse to me than to others of thy people.
He desires no more, no better, than his neighbor and he will take up with no less common looks and common mercies, but such as are reserved for those that love him, which are such as eye has not seen, as noted in Psa106:4-5 Remember me, O LORD, with the favor that thou bear unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation that I may see the good of thy chosen, that I may rejoice in the gladness of thy nation, that I may glory with thy inheritance.
The dealings of God with those that love him are such that a man needs not desire to be any better dealt with, for he will make them truly and eternally happy. And as long as God deals with us no otherwise than as he uses to deal with those that love him we have no reason to complain for 1Co 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
I also had a deal with God when he asked me if I was willing to give up all of my sinful way of life and follow him, and I said yes, that was over 40th years ago and I have not regretted this great deal. It has regenerate me, and I have been blessed because of it, if you also are willing to receive him into your life you to can have a great deal. But to this a word of caution sin is displeasing to God and for us to presume it, it’s not pleasing to him for us to continue in. We live indeed in a tempting world, where we are compassed about with snares in every place, in condition, relationships , employment, and enjoyment, bounded by them yet he gives us a way of escape.
We can asked of God to do not let any human weakness have power over us, that would cause us to be separated from him, Luk1:74-75That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear, In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. Luk1:77-79 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, through the tender mercy by our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
The deal is that God need to redeem us out of the hands of our oppressor so that we can serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness. It is a qualification for, and an encouragement to, the service of God that he would give us power and grace to serve him, in an acceptable manner to him and a comfortable manner to ourselves, and to serve God without fear we are therefore must be put into a state of a holy safety so that we might serve God with a holy security and serenity of mind.
God must be served with fear, and a reverent obedient of fear, an awakening quickening fear, but not with a slavish fear, like that of the slothful servant, who represented him to himself as a hard master, and unreasonable one; not with that fear that has torment and amazement in it; not with the fear of a legal spirit; a spirit of bondage, but with the boldness of an evangelical spirit, a spirit of adoption. To serve him in holiness and righteousness, which includes the whole duty of man towards God and our neighbor.
It is both the intention and the direct tendency of the gospel to renew upon us that image of God in which man was at first made, which consisted in righteousness and true holiness. To serve him and live before him, is the duties of our immediate worship, wherein we present ourselves before the Lord, as those that have an eye always upon him, and see his eye always upon us, upon our inward man before him and to serve him all the days of our life is the design of the gospel to engage us in constancy and perseverance in the service of God.
By this it is showing us how much depends upon our not drawing back, and by showing us how Christ loved us to the end, and thereby engaged us to love him to the end. Psa 119:133 Establish my footsteps in the way of your word; and let not iniquity have dominion over me, David prays for two great spiritual blessings, in this verse, a earnest for the good work of God in him and as for the good-will of God towards him. He prays, for direction in the paths of duty: “Order my steps in thy word which having led me into the right way, let every step I take in that way be under the guidance of thy grace.”
We also ought to walk by the same rules; all the motions of the soul must not only be kept within the boundary prescribed by the word, so as not to transgress them, but carried out in the paths prescribed by the word, so as not to trifle in them. David said in Psa119:11Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. He hid it in his heart, laid it up there, that it might be ready to him whenever he had occasion to use it; he laid it up as that which he valued highly, and had a warm regard for, and which he was afraid of losing and being robbed of it.
God's word is a treasure worth laying up, and there is no better place to put it for safely but in our hearts; if we have it in our houses or our hands, the enemies may try to take it from us. Psa37:23 says the steps of a good man are order by the Lord and therefore we must beg of God that by his good Spirit he would order our steps accordingly for deliverance from the power of sin: pray Lord let no iniquity have dominion over me, so as to gain my consent to it, and that I should not be led captive by it.
The dominion of sin is to be dreaded and deprecated by every one of us; and, if in sincerity we pray against it, we may receive that promise as an answer to the prayer Rom 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. God's promises to us are more powerful and effectual for the mortifying of sin than our promises to God. Sin may struggle in a believer, and may create him a great deal of trouble, but it shall not have dominion; it may vex him, but shall not rule over him.
For we are not under the law, but under grace, not under the law of sin and death, but under the law of the spirit of life, which is in Christ Jesus: we are actuated by other principles than we have been: and not under the covenant of works, which requires brick, and gives no straw, which condemns upon the least failure, which runs thus, “Do this, and live; do it not, and die.”
But under the covenant of grace, which accepts sincerity as our gospel perfection, which requires nothing but what it promises strength to perform, which is herein well ordered, that every transgression in the covenant does not put us out of covenant, and especially that it does not leave our salvation in our own keeping, but lays it up in the hands of the Mediator who is Jesus Christ our Lord and who undertakes for us that sin which shall not have dominion over us, who hath himself condemned it, and will destroy it; so that, if we pursue the victory, we shall come off more than conquerors in a great "DEAL FROM THE LORD" AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 02-01-2020 at 01:54 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments