View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"HE HEARS US; GOD IS LISTENING" MICAH 7:7

Rate this Entry
Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: My God will hear me.

We must have recourse in our time of troubles to be able to seek God. When a child of God has ever so much occasion to cry, yet it may be a comfort to him that he have a God to look to, and God to come to in whom he may rejoice and have satisfaction that all may look bright above him when all things looks black and dark about him. The prophet had been complaining that there was no comfort to be had, no confidence to be put in, no friends and relations on earth so this drives him to his God. Therefore I will look unto the Lord and the less reason I have to delight in any creature the more reason I have to delight in God.
If princes are not to be trusted we may say happy is the man that has the God of Jacob for his helper and happy am I even in the midst of my present woes so he be my help. If men be false this is our comfort that God is faithful; if relations be unkind he is and will be gracious. Let us therefore look above and beyond them and overlook our disappointment in them and look unto the Lord. We must submit to the will of God in our troubles so we can and will bear the indignation of the Lord and will do it patiently without murmuring and repining because we have sinned against him. Job 14:15 Thou shalt call and I will answer thee thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands. Job22:28You shall decree a thing and it shall be established for you so light will shine your way.
Jer33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knows not. Yes He Hear Us God is Listening Isa 55:6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Isa 65:24 And it shall come to passed that before they call I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. There shall be a good correspondence between them and their God even before they call, he said I will answer. God will anticipate their prayers with the blessings of his goodness. Psa50:15 And call upon me in the day of trouble I will deliver thee and thou shalt glorify me.
Psa91:15-16 He shall call upon me and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and shew him my salvation. Psa32:5 I did confess and God forgave as the father of the prodigal met him in his return. While they are yet speaking before they have finished their prayer, I will give them the thing they pray for or the assurances and earnests of it. These are high expressions of God's readiness to hear prayers and this appears much more in the grace of the gospel than it did under the law; we owe the comfort of it to the mediation of Christ as our advocate with the Father and are obliged in gratitude to give a ready to God's calls so as just if He Hears us we must also hear Him God is listening are you?
God bring in himself spoken words of comfort to the saints, and declaring the mercy he have in store for them, 1Co 2:9-11 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit search all things, yea, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God know no man, but the Spirit of God. This may be spoken to the angels for a reason of the charge given them concerning the saints as if he had said take care of them for they are dear to me, and I have a tender concern for them.
And now, as before we must observe to whom these promises do belong they are described by three characters. First they are such as know to God's name His nature we cannot fully know; but by his name he has made himself known, and with that we must acquaint ourselves in order to received any thing from him. Second they are such who have set their love upon him; and those who rightly know him will love him, will place their love upon him as the only adequate object of it, and will let out their love towards him with pleasure and enlargement, and will fix their love upon him with a resolution never to remove it in anytime. Third they are such as call upon him by praying to keep up a constant correspondence with him, and in every difficult case refer themselves to him. What the promises are which God makes to the saints that he will in due time deliver them out of trouble.
He will deliver them and again denoting a double deliverance living and dying, a deliverance in trouble and a deliverance out of trouble. If God proportions the degree and continuance of our troubles to our strength, if he keeps us from offending him in our troubles, and makes our death our discharge at length from all our troubles then this promise is fulfilled. Psa 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. So that he will in the mean time be with them in trouble if he does not immediately put a period to their afflictions, yet they shall have his gracious presence with them in their troubles; he will take notice of their sorrows, and know their souls in adversity, and will visit them graciously by his word and Spirit, and converse with them will take their part he will also support and comfort them. He will sanctify their afflictions to them which will be the surest token of his presence with them in their troubles.
That herein he will answer their prayers when they shall call upon him, I will pour upon them the spirit of prayer, and then I will answer and answer by promises that I have made. I will answer by providences and bringing in seasonable relief and answer by graces to strengthening them with strength in their souls thus I will answered them like I did Paul with grace sufficient. They shall be enabled by the grace of God to look down upon the things of this world with a holy contempt and indifference, and to look up to the things of the other world with a holy ambition and concern and then they are set on high. I will honor those that are truly honorable, whom God puts honor upon by taking them into covenant and communion with himself and designing them for his kingdom and glory. They shall have a sufficiency of life in this world with length of days will I satisfy him that they shall live long enough lives, they shall be continued in this world till they have done the work they were sent into this world for and are ready for heaven.
2Ch 7:14-15 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place. The Lord said that he will hear us yes his ears are open and He dose listen to those who call unto him. God expects that his people who are called by his name that if they have dishonored his name by their iniquity should honor it by accepting the punishment of their iniquity. They must humble themselves under his hand and they must pray for the removal of the judgment they must seek the face and favor of God; and yet all this will not do unless they turn from their wicked ways, and return to the God from whom they have revolted.
Mercy is then promised and that God will forgive their sin which brought the judgment upon them, and then heal their land, redress all their grievances with pardoning mercy, makes ways for healing mercy Isa 49:8Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages in an acceptable time have I heard thee that is I will hear thee. Christ in the days of his flesh offered up strong cries and was heard. He knew that the Father heard him always and this makes the gospel time an acceptable time, that is welcome to us because we are accepted of God, both reconciled and recommended to him, because that God hears the Redeemer for us nor will he hear him only but now we know that "HE HEARS US;HE IS LISTENING"AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 08-22-2020 at 10:48 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments