View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

"THE PRECIOUS ONES OF GOD" ISA 43:7,10-12

Rate this Entry
Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him. Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

The people of Israel had witnessed the greatest works and the sovereignty of God in their midst and that he is the only true living God at work for them. The Lord was always at work saving, protecting, guiding, and discipline His people. He let them know that in verse 10 That I am He who formed thee and beside Me there is no other God is declaring to them that they are Precious to Him and is the witnesses to the great work that he has done for them when He brought them out of Egypt and that he was their redeemer. This same God today is our redeemer and He is still during great works in our midst also and we can say like Job 19:25 For I know that my redeemer live, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth.
A redeemer is the one who make amends or atone for one to restore oneself to favor or to ransom. Gal 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, this strange method is when Christ took upon himself to redeem us from the curse of the law; it was by his being himself made a curse for us. Being made sin for us he was made a curse for us, who not being separated from God, but laid for the present under that infamous token of the divine displeasure upon which the law of Moses had put a particular brand.
The design of this was that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ and that all who believed on Christ, whether Jews or Gentiles might become heirs of Abraham's blessing, and particularly of that great promise of the Spirit which was peculiarly reserved for the times of the gospel. Psa36:7 How precious is Your loving kindness, O God! The children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings so God's loving kindness is precious to them.
Precious means equally honored to be esteemed or equal to like a precious stone. This is how the Lord see the saints who are his and the ones that put their life in his hand and that are dead to sins. They relish it they taste a transcendent sweetness in it, they admire God's beauty and benignity above any thing in this world nothing so amiable or so desirable. Those who know not God and that do not admire his loving kindness; and those that know not for themselves ,do not earnestly covet this are ones that therefore fine on rest an entire confidence in him.
They who have recourse to him put themselves under his protection, and then think themselves safe and find themselves easy, as a chicken under the wings of the hen. It was the character of proselytes that they came to trust under the wings of the God of Israel. Ruth 2:12The LORD recompense thy work and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust and what more proper to gather proselytes than the excellency of his loving kindness. What more powerful to engage our complacency to him and on him?
Those that are thus drawn by love will cleave to him. The Lord said that we are precious in his sight Psa116:15-17 Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints. O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thy handmaid thou hast loosed my bonds. I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD. The relation in which David professes to stand is God. I am thy servant, I choose to be so; I resolve to be so I will live and die in thy service. He had called God's people, who are dear to him his saints, but when he comes to apply it to himself he does not say, truly I am thy saint that looked too high a title for himself, but I am thy servant.
David was a king, and yet he glories in this that he was God's servant. It is no disparagement, but an honor, to the greatest kings on earth, to be the servants of the God of heaven. David does not here compliment to God as it is common among men to say, I am your servant, Sir no Lord, I am truly thy servant and thou know all things, thou know that I am so. And he repeats it as that which he took pleasure in the thoughts of and which he was resolved to abide by I am thy servant, I am thy servant. Let others who serve a master that will say truly I am they servant.
The ground for that relation is brought by two ways for men who can become to be servants, first itís by birth, Lord I was born in thy house I am the son of thy handmaid and therefore thy. It is a great mercy to be the children of godly parents as it obliges us to duty and is plead able with God for mercy. Second by redemption he that procured the release of a captive who took him for his servant. Lord, thou hast loosed my bonds those sorrows of death that compassed me, thou hast discharged me from them, and therefore I am thy servant, and entitled to thy protection as well as obliged to thy work.
Eph1:6-9 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself which means that the very bonds which thou hast loosed shall tie me faster unto thee who has redeemed me through his blood, Eph:30 Where by we are sealed into the day of redemption if you have the Holy Spirit of God makes us HIS PRECIOUS ONES
As the accepted of the beloved wherein or by which grace we are made to be accepted in the beloved who is Jesus Christ that is the beloved of his Father, Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven saying; This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased as well as of angels and saints. It is our great privilege to be accepted of God which implies his taking us under his care and into his family. We cannot be thus accepted of God but in and through Jesus Christ. He loves his people for the sake of the beloved.
Remission of sins can only be done by the blood of Jesus without there will be no redemption. It was by reason of sin that we were captivated so we cannot be released from our captivity but by the remission of our sins, and this redemption we have in Christ is the guilt stains of sin and could not otherwise be removed than by the blood. All our spiritual blessings flow down to us in that stream is this great benefit which comes freely to us dearly was bought and paid for by our blessed Lord and yet it is according to the riches of God's Grace.
Christ's satisfaction and God's rich grace are very consistent in the great affair of man's redemption God was satisfied by Christ as our substitute and surety, for there is to be a day of redemption when the body is to be redeemed from the power of the grave at the resurrection day, and the God's people will be delivered from all the effects of sin as well as from all misery which they are not rescued till out of the grave, and then their full and complete happiness will commences.
All true believers are sealed to that day, God has distinguished them who are his from others by having set his mark upon them the saints and he gives them and assurance of a joyful and glorious resurrection and the Spirit of God which is the Seal, that blessed Spirit it's as a sanctifier, he is the earnest of all the joys and glories of that redemption day, and we should be wretched undone if God took away his Holy Spirit from us because of sins who is said to be "HIS PRECIOUS ONES" AMEN BE BLESSED!

Updated 09-19-2020 at 05:07 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments