Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Old Game

Post Thanks / Like
    Memories! My siblings and I used to have a Nintendo 64, and we would play the same games over and over again.

Our favorite games were Super Smash Bros. and Pokemon Stadium on Nintendo 64! I miss those days. That was probably my favorite memory when I was younger.

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I had space for my amiga 500 as I have a lot of classic games on that machine. My favourites are kick off 2, and xenon 2. I have played quite a few football games but none of them have the same enjoyment as kick off 2. It is unique because the ball doesn't stick to your feet so it requires some different skill. I recommend it to all sports fans!

Post Thanks / Like

Donkey Kong

My favorite old game is Donkey Kong. I had the game when I owned my Super Nintendo and I have it now on my PlayStation 3. They might have changed certain things of the game, but it still has the quality, thrill and excitement like it had years ago. Back then I could play the whole game and was constantly challenging myself while playing. Now I can barely get through some parts, maybe because I am getting older, I don't know.

Post Thanks / Like
    My absolute favorite old game is Silver. I've played it recently, 15 years after the first attempt. i remember it had some bugs back in 2000 and I was extremely happy to find they've fixed them. I've never been so nervous playing a game than I was when I finished Silver and right now I'd like to find more of the old games we used to play when we were kids. I remember Prehistorik 2 and Jazz Jackrabbit and they're on the waiting list.

Post Thanks / Like
    I used to absolutely love Spyro. I can't remember exactly what the game was called but I played it A LOT when I was younger. I might try and found out which game it was so I can have a go at it again.