Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your favorite Rap/Hip Hop song?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sidney View Post
    When Ja Rule was still famous and actively making music, I always bought cd's and casette tapes of his albums. Now that he's in hiatus, I don't have any favorite rapper at the moment, but I do like to listen to most of 50 Cent and Jay-Z's songs.

I just saw Ja Rule not too long ago on Andy Cohen's show. I believe he is starring in a movie. I'm sure he is probably rapping on the soundtrack and I think him and Ashanti are back working together.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I love My Prism by The Underachievers, 222 by Flatbush Zombies, and Stay Up ft. Kanye West by 88 Keys. My Prism and 222 are songs made by groups coming out of Flatbush, New York and representing the Beast Coast. I'd highly recommend both groups if you aren't already familiar. Stay Up came out at a time when Kanye wasn't psycho; the song is playful and the music video never fails to make me laugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to a lot of rap from a lot of different artists. My current favorite song is New Slaves by Kanye West. The production is great, with amazing beats and music. The rhythm of a rap song is really important to me and that is a category in which Kanye always delivers. The lyrics are great too, and fun to rap along with. I'm really enjoying Yeezus as a whole, it might be my favorite Kanye album.