Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do you need music the most?

Post Thanks / Like

When do you need music the most?

When would you say that you crave and need music the most?
    Would it be when you are feeling down, or perhaps feeling happy, etc?

I noticed that I always need music when I am trying to work out. Music is the only thing that can get me motivated and get me pumped up. I remember one day I tried running without music and I pretty much just gave up after ten minutes. From that moment on I realized just how important music is in my life because it not only lifts me up when I'm sad but it also inspires and motives me to do better as cliche as it may sound.

I would probably be extremely overweight if it wasn't for my iPod and the songs on it!(haha).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Give me music any time any moment but the volume got to be low.
    I love listening to music mostly when am worked up because it really comes me down. It is also relaxing when you feel like lying down and do nothing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I need it when I work out, or for motivation to push myself to work harder.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I love music! I am into well thought out lyrics. For Me music is in order anytime and according to my mood. I sometimes use it to calm the savage breast in me. My favorite thing to listen to is Jazz ( smooth jazz)

Post Thanks / Like
    I listen to music on my Galaxy Note 2 every time I travel to far away places. It keeps my mind calm and helps prevent dizziness. Lol. Also, if I need inspiration, I listen to soothing music. When I'm depressed, sad or down, I listen to music. It simply soothes my soul.

Post Thanks / Like
    Honestly, I need music at every point of the day. Now of course a radio or MP3 player isn't always accessible or appropriate for where I am at the time. It's during these times when my mind will entertain me with some tunes that only I can hear. Sounds crazy? Well my other option is humming or singing to myself. I love music!
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I need music to help me sleep and to wake me up. I need music when I'm cooking or cleaning up. I need music when I'm reading or taking a bath. I need music all the time. Music is like magic because it speaks to my soul; it speaks to my particular needs at any one given time. I don't know what I'd do without music.

Post Thanks / Like
    Really depends, sometimes I can go a couple of days without listening to anything and not even notice.

I'd say mostly when I need to clean the house!

Post Thanks / Like
    I need music when I am cooking and cleaning my house. My energy being double and my work completed fast. I also need music especially when I was sad or passed from stress.

Post Thanks / Like
    When I'm having a really bad day, music never fails to cheer me up. It doesn't matter where I am, I just pop on my earphones and play my happy playlist.