Thread: TOO Modern? What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb TOO Modern? What do you think?

living room white.jpg nice but afraid of white
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ladyshucula; 08-12-2013 at 09:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Too much white is scary. I like it off set with color shades of black or blue.

Post Thanks / Like
    They're certainly not too modern. I don't think either of those photos have too much white in them. People tend to think that it's always necessary to have lots of colors in a room to be well-decorated. But using white allows for certain signature colors to pop even more and create a stronger impression.

Post Thanks / Like
    That looks really nice but l have children and there is no way that would stay white! Perfect for a childless couple though, l do like bright colours but l have to be careful what l buy and l have to watch what l spend as it is pointless spending hundreds on furniture for it to be ruined by the end of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshucula View Post
    living room white.jpg nice but afraid of white
    I don't think the first one is too modern If you really like white, I don't see a reason not to try this out. I personally like darker colours, but it all depends on the colour of the room and the decoration. My guy is more practical when it comes to this tho, he doesn't care if our sofas don't match each other at all; as long as he can get it for cheap at IKEA everything is ok. I guess most guys are like that.

Don't be afraid to try what you want to try This life is too short to live it according to what the others think is ''right'' or ''good''. If you feel like decorating your house this way, then just do it!

Post Thanks / Like
    The first one looks quite unappealing to me. It does not looks very modern and a bit grim. The second one looks quite nice, it does not seem super-modern, but quite modern. The layout seems good but it is a bit cluttered. If I was to live in a very modern home, then it would have to be very spacious.

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked both pictures it's just seem simple looks, but I can't understand that, why you choose only white? If you have children so just imagine that after six months what would be picture of your house. I liked your wall picture.