Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What song do you keep playing over and over right now?

Post Thanks / Like

What song do you keep playing over and over right now?

Do you ever experience a time wherein you just have a song that you want to listen to over and over? I'm experiencing that right now. I can't seem to get tired of "Every Rose Has its Thorn" by Poison. But I'm more into the remakes of the song by Miley Cyrus, Emily Brooke, and the rendition in the movie Rock of Ages.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like a very broad range of music. Right now I am liking the song OM - Meditation is the practice of death. I listen to dubstep mixes a lot, and there are some in particular that I went through periods of playing everyday.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of songs from this year's debut album "Days Are Gone" by Haim going through my head, and I often find myself popping the album on again and again to listen to those girls. Some of the best catchy pop music I've heard in years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mine would be Castles Made of Sand by Jimi Hendrix. Absolutely love his whole catalog but this song in particular has just really stuck with me as of late. I'll play it in the morning while getting ready for my day and at night once I've completed my day. I think that when you begin to play a song over and over.. and over, it's because that song is speaking to you. It's either speaking to something you've been through before or something your trying to get through in the present.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been playing "It's Time" by Imagine Dragons for quite awhile now. I feel like it's such an amazing song. My friend first showed me it when we were on our way back from a field trip. This was back when they first came out. I thought to myself, why aren't these guys famous? It's such an amazing song as really encourages you to get on your feet and to go out there and do something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Janelle Monae, Tightrope. Someone linked the video again on my FB feed and I remembered how much I love it.

Post Thanks / Like

Drake

Quote Originally Posted by lindbergh View Post
    Do you ever experience a time wherein you just have a song that you want to listen to over and over? I'm experiencing that right now. I can't seem to get tired of "Every Rose Has its Thorn" by Poison. But I'm more into the remakes of the song by Miley Cyrus, Emily Brooke, and the rendition in the movie Rock of Ages.

Right now I cannot get enough of the Drake song " Girls love Beyonce" It is so catchy and I love his silky smooth vocals.

It also has a nice sample of the lyrics to 'Say Mn Name' by destiny's child.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by telise View Post
    Right now I cannot get enough of the Drake song " Girls love Beyonce" It is so catchy and I love his silky smooth vocals.

It also has a nice sample of the lyrics to 'Say Mn Name' by destiny's child.
    Oh yeah, I've played many Drake songs over and over. I really like his new album, personally my favorite song is "Furthest Thing".

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now? Unfortunately it would have to be Beyonce's "Drunk In Love" song. SMH! I've been listening to that album NON stop. Good one Bey.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I'm loving this song from Sean Kingston, it's called "Hold That" and I'm currently playing it over and over again. I'm loving his new sound now as compared to when he first came out on the music scene.