Thread: Do you have any ethnic decor?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any ethnic decor?

In my dining area i have a large Egyptian papyrus picture which was bought in Egypt a long time ago. It was brought back in a roll, then framed here. It makes the home more interesting to have some ethnic diversity. What do you have in your home?

2. Likes Ladyshucula liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Talking Ethnic Decor

Quote Originally Posted by kai_uk View Post
    In my dining area i have a large Egyptian papyrus picture which was bought in Egypt a long time ago. It was brought back in a roll, then framed here. It makes the home more interesting to have some ethnic diversity. What do you have in your home?
    I am a by-product Lol of two etnicities. So I have a lot African statures also known as "dust collectors. The colors in my livng room and bedroom are basically warm earth tones. I have what is known as a "prayer rug" as a coffee table rug(four little girls of African descent praying) I own some Jewish memorablia which reminds me of my late mother. Kosher wine decanters and a hundred year old crystal platter,very heavy. Which,by the way, can be used as a weapon Lol but I love the memories,that these items help inspire. Thanks
    Continue to Enjoy YOUR life

Post Thanks / Like
    I own a dark bronze buddha that I keep in my room. It's an item that has been in the family I think for a long while, although not for any religious purposes. I think it is pretty cool, it is only 8cm tall.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mostly Aztec stuff from my grandmother.