Thread: Do you like gardening?

Post Thanks / Like

Do you like gardening?

I've been interested in gardening since I was very young, my love for it started when I was 14 years old or so. My dad brought me a few plant cuttings one day, he told me I should plant them in a plant pot so I did That day my love for gardening started, but so far I only plant things in plant pots. I don't feel ready enough to work directly with the soil, plus I don't really have the space for that, but once I move out I'd love to work on my own garden

Gardening is a really relaxing hobby, and a great way to express your creativity in a really constructive way. I mean, designing and working on your own garden must be one of the most nice and creative things you can do with your free time. Plus everyone will be able to appreciate your work

My gardening hobby is on hold right now, I'll not go on until I move out from the country. Once I do that I'll start gardening again

Are you guys interested in gardening or landscapping in general?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've always loved gardening, ever since I can remember. As I get older I am able to enjoy it more and understand the healing balm of getting one's hands dirty! Its peaceful (unless a dog digs up my tomatoes!) and my entire body simply lets go of whatever is stressing me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes and no. I like trying the grow things and checking out the bugs in the garden but i really hate weeding. Those damn things just grow from anywhere, shame something useful couldn't grow like that instead. I won't use weedkiller as i don't want to poison my other flora so i do it manually. Back breaking but it has to be done.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like gardening... but gardening doesn't like me!!!
    I always get many plants and flowers to brighten my apartment, but they die so fast... currently I only have a few cactus and a pepper plant because my orchid, amaryllis and azalea all died.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't usually garden unless I have the time because I work everyday, plus I would love the do it when I become an old man. My aunt loves to garden, which she would plant a lot of vegetables such as tomatoes, potatoes and fruits such as plums and pears. I would like to take a gardening classes or learn it myself someday because I want to spend all day gardening if I could.