View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. "GOD'S OWN SPIRIT" EPH4:30 AMP

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God but seek to please Him, by whom you were sealed and marked branded as Godís own for the day of redemption the final deliverance from the consequences of ...

Updated 07-17-2021 at 10:20 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. There Is No Other God Isa 45:21-23

Tell Ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? Who hath told it from that time? Have not I the LORD? And there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me. Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

Let us see what the point is which many witnesses are called to relate about who have acknowledge of that the Lord is God and ...

Updated 06-26-2021 at 01:10 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "GOD WILL PROTECT US " PSA 62: 7-8

In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah

Those who have and will have that makes God their confidence, and those who live by faith in his providence and his promise, who refer themselves to him and his guidance at all times and repose themselves in him and his love in the most unquiet times and observe the duties required of them to trust ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Prepared Risen Soul John 6:38-40 Amp

For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but that I give new life and raise it up at the last day. For this is My Fatherís will and purpose, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him as Savior will have eternal life, and I will raise him up from the dead on the last day.

In the text Jesus said that He came to do the will of ...

Updated 04-17-2021 at 12:40 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Unclassified News John 4:29 Niv

The woman said, I know that Messiah called Christ is coming When he comes, he will explain everything to us. Then Jesus declared, I the one speaking to you, I am he.

Time is now and has been about the good new which is the word of God and should be proclaim ever were about the gospel saying, repent for The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Not that they must say nothing else about the gospel, but this must be their text on this subject that they might enlarge knowledge of letting the ...

Updated 03-18-2021 at 08:26 AM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast