View RSS Feed

Prophetess Rosie Bryant

A Prepared Risen Soul John 6:38-40 Amp

Rate this Entry
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me. This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but that I give new life and raise it up at the last day. For this is My Fatherís will and purpose, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him as Savior will have eternal life, and I will raise him up from the dead on the last day.

In the text Jesus said that He came to do the will of his Father which was to bring his people back to him. Then there had to be a plan and purpose in order to accomplished this will. Jesus said that if a man believes in him he will raise him up. Jesus said in Joh 12:32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. In order to the believing in Jesus Christ, it is necessary that we be taught of God and that there be a divine revelation made to us with a discovering to us both what we are to believe concerning Christ and why we are to believe what he has told us.
There are some things which even nature teaches, but to bring us to Christ there is need of a higher insight so that there be a divine work wrought in us which enabling us to understand and receive these revealed truths and the evidence of them. God, in giving us reason, teaches us more than the nature of the earth; but in giving us faith he teaches more than the natural man can thus all the church's children that are genuine who are taught of God he hath undertaken their education to learning the truth of his word.
It follows then that every man that has heard and learned of the Father comes to Christ, Joh6:45. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me. It is here implied that none will come to Christ but those that have heard and learned of the Father by him.
We shall never be brought to Christ but under a divine conduct; except God by his grace enlighten our minds, inform our judgments, and rectify our mistakes, and not only tell us what we may hear, but teach us, that we may learn the truth as it is in Jesus, we shall never be brought to believe in Christ. That this divine teaching does so necessarily produce the faith of God's elect that we may conclude that those who do not come to Christ have never heard nor learned of the Father; for, if they had, doubtless they would have come to Christ.
In vain do men pretend to be taught of God if they believe not in Christ, for he teaches no other lesson. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed Gal 1:8.
See how God deals with men as reasonable creatures, draws them with the cords of a man, by opening the understanding first, and then by that, in a regular way, influences the inferior faculties thus he comes in by the door, but Satan, as a robber, climbs up another way Joh 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father, it is implied nor can see him with bodily eyes, or may expect to learn of him as Moses did, to whom he spoke face to face; but God, in enlightening men's eyes and teaching them works in a spiritual way.
The Father of spirits hath access to and influence upon men's spirits by undiscerned those that have not seen his face have felt his power. And yet there is one intimately acquainted with the Father, he who is of God, Christ himself, he hath seen the Father because He is of God in a peculiar manner, He is God of God, He is light of light, and not only sent of God, but begotten of God before all the world. Even as that illumination which is preparative to faith is conveyed to us through Christ, those that learn of the Father forasmuch as they cannot see him themselves must learn through Christ who alone hath seen him. As all divine discoveries are made through Christ, so through him all divine powers are exerted. Christ having spoken of faith as the great work of God discourses largely concerning this work, instructing and encouraging us in it.
Joh 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. Joh 6:38-39 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. In order for us to be risen in the last day with Christ we must have that same spirit that he had Rom 6:4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. Just as the Father prepared his Son to rise again we must be prepared also. What is this Spirit it is the Holy Ghost that is sent down unto us by God, without this spirit you cannot rise up. Just like if you make bread and don't put yeast in the dough which is used to make it rise up, after it has set for a while the bread will be flat when you bake it. If you don't have the Holy Ghost or the Holy Sprit you will not be able to rise up when Jesus come back.
1Th 4:15-18 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
This will be some part of our felicity that we all as saints shall meet together, and remain together for ever; but the principal happiness of heaven is this, to be with the Lord, to see him, live with him, and enjoy him, for ever. This should be comforting to all saints about the death of their family and friends, that although death has made a separation, yet their souls and bodies will meet again; and all the saints shall meet our Lord, and be with him for ever, no more to be separated wither from him or from one another for ever. No more to be separated wither from him or from one another for ever. We should endeavor to support one another in times of sorrow, not deaden one another's spirits, nor weaken one another's hands, but should comfort one another.
This may be done by serious consideration and discourse on the many good lessons to be learned from the doctrine of the resurrection of the dead, the second coming of Christ, and the glory of the saints in that day. Psa 95:7-9 For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your heart as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness: when your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work. Eph 2:1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins; Eph 2:4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, by grace ye are saved. And hath raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Not of works lest any man should boast for we are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them and now we have become "A PREPARED RISEN SOUL " to go back to be with the Lord. AMEN BE Blessed !

Updated 04-17-2021 at 12:40 PM by Prophetess Rosie Bryant

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments